GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

The important thing here is the fact this is their first comment on YouTube. They also have just only one comment on Instagram. And other than that it’s mainly likes on Twitter and some tweets of their own (eg. when Bowie died).

Them leaving a comment on social media is a rare and noteworthy event.

Sherbet Head
I hope that person is whooping to the moon and back right now. I'd be lying if I didn't say that I'm jeaaaaaalous!!! :shock:

Sherbet Head
Fredd-E wrote:The important thing here is the fact this is their first comment on YouTube. They also have just only one comment on Instagram. And other than that it’s mainly likes on Twitter and some tweets of their own (eg. when Bowie died).

I though they also commented "diet coke green screen failure" on that one Chameleon fake? :P
If The Campfire Headphase was a butterfly, would Acid Memories be the caterpillar?
Spoiler: show
Unfortunately I have no clue lmao. But while you're here, go ahead and check out some of my tunes! You might dig 'em and stuff!

Jango9 wrote:
Fredd-E wrote:The important thing here is the fact this is their first comment on YouTube. They also have just only one comment on Instagram. And other than that it’s mainly likes on Twitter and some tweets of their own (eg. when Bowie died).

I though they also commented "diet coke green screen failure" on that one Chameleon fake? :P
I stand corrected. :) The second comment in about 12 years then?

Sherbet Head
Fredd-E wrote:I stand corrected. :) The second comment in about 12 years then?

Aye, I do believe so lmao. Though on that matter, I can't seem to find this new comment. Did they already delete it or something?

Edit: Nvm, found it!
If The Campfire Headphase was a butterfly, would Acid Memories be the caterpillar?
Spoiler: show
Unfortunately I have no clue lmao. But while you're here, go ahead and check out some of my tunes! You might dig 'em and stuff!

Dayvan Cowboy
This whole BOC comment thing jogged a memory of something from a few weeks back, I thought I could remember where I'd seen it so I went for a look to see if it was still there.

Low and behold it is, here's the official Hell Interface commenting on a fan upload of MHTRTC.

If ye want to have an ogle, go to the video. (Sorting the comments by newest first is easiest.)

Nice to see. Looks like the boccy boys are hiding in plain sight. :lol:

Happy Cycler
There's a Whitney Houston biopic coming out soon. Imagine having Hell Interface on the soundtrack to that.

Happy Cycler
Also, I'd like to propose a Hell Interface theme for the forum. One that is considerably more... hellish. That or a subforum of the same vibe.

Eagle Minded
Orbited insanitarium wrote:This whole BOC comment thing jogged a memory of something from a few weeks back, I thought I could remember where I'd seen it so I went for a look to see if it was still there.

Low and behold it is, here's the official Hell Interface commenting on a fan upload of MHTRTC.

If ye want to have an ogle, go to the video. (Sorting the comments by newest first is easiest.)

Was this mentioned before, why has no body mentioned that?

Posts Quantity
hexagonFox wrote:
Orbited insanitarium wrote:This whole BOC comment thing jogged a memory of something from a few weeks back, I thought I could remember where I'd seen it so I went for a look to see if it was still there.

According to hadzy, it looks like they commented this on September 15th 2022 12:29:26 pm

Boqurant
Anyway, they did something again when the discussion in this thread was becoming pretty dry.

Friendly Stranger
4 3 3 5 3 2
ɪɲ ʕʰɘɼɾʏ ɟȺɱɨʟʮ

"My world is your dreamworld, and vice versa. However, and as discussed, the two worlds are coming together apace. [78103301]"

"Dazzled or enlightened, he tries to understand and, at times, to expand the rules of a game he never asked to take part in, and that he is not allowed to renounce."

Eagle Minded
Good catch! This is all exciting, isn't it?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there doesn't appear to be any way of viewing a user's entire comment history on YouTube. For all we know, there are hundreds of these official 'transmissions' out there in the wild, just waiting to be spotted.

Eagle Minded
Frindia wrote: According to hadzy, it looks like they commented this on September 15th 2022 12:29:26 pm

Boards of Canada comments on Hell Interface Mix
Hell Interface comments on Boards Of Canada Album

All so curious isn't it.

Eagle Minded
Very curious indeed. That HI comment was about the same time as the replaced their black banner and profile pic on FB.

Dayvan Cowboy
Scavenger hunt time! I only hope they don't stop commenting because we're catching on ;)

Still, I'd like to see this as signs that something is coming along!
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Eagle Minded
Twenty twenty three

Sherbet Head
theconiferoust wrote:4 3 3 5 3 2

I was wondering what you meant ahah and then I just thought I had some kind of genius idea but realised I wasn't the first :mrgreen:
Suck my BUTT

Friendly Stranger
TheStatPow wrote:
theconiferoust wrote:4 3 3 5 3 2

I was wondering what you meant ahah and then I just thought I had some kind of genius idea but realised I wasn't the first :mrgreen:

https://youtu.be/fIsZzpa2I_c
ɪɲ ʕʰɘɼɾʏ ɟȺɱɨʟʮ

"My world is your dreamworld, and vice versa. However, and as discussed, the two worlds are coming together apace. [78103301]"

"Dazzled or enlightened, he tries to understand and, at times, to expand the rules of a game he never asked to take part in, and that he is not allowed to renounce."

Eagle Minded
My birthday 15 september 1979 - Hey saturday sun

Frindia wrote:
hexagonFox wrote:

According to hadzy, it looks like they commented this on September 15th 2022 12:29:26 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada