GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded

Boqurant
Eclipse day, hope it’s real. But we know, nothing is real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posts Quantity
rolypablo wrote:mysterious video

Ooh la la! How did you find this channel?

Keep the new ARG discussions where they belong:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15032

Posts Quantity
Fredd-E wrote:Keep the new ARG discussions where they belong:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15032

Thank you
ImageImage

Eagle Minded
new boc this year. i can feel it.
yes, i would love to be free!

Eagle Minded
100%

My mid-March prediction was wrong, but I'm still confident it'll be before the end of the summer.

Friendly Stranger
Dont want to get anybodys hopes up for nothing, but I think I found something interesting. On Spotify it says that BOC will play a concert at... Copa America in Orlando, Florida. Now, thats obviously false, but hear me out. Their mixtape was called Societas X Tape, now Copa America is historicaly a latin america tournament, and Societas is a spanish word, right? To make it more interesting, the Societas X Tape cover was a photo of some band playing in California, not much right? But the logo under which they played (under the coke sign) was "Cement, Gravel, and Rock Co." while the stadium where BOC will "play their concert" is called "Inter Co Stadium". Coincidence with that "Co"? Last, but not least, if you open up the link from Spotify while on your phone, it will open up in Spotify app, but when you copy the link from there, and paste it into a browser, it has an affiliate id at the very end of it, and it says the id to be "4272". 4+2=6 and 7+2=9. 69, like 1969, or Sixtyniner. Hmmm, not sure what to make out of it, but what do you guys think about all this? Is that just a coincidence, or something is happening?

Cheers

Friendly Stranger
Just made me think, if that affiliate link id is my own, or not? Can someone else check that out? Hope to God its not my own lol

Friendly Stranger
Okay, my friend just confirmed its 4272. Sooo, June 9th, right? See ya then xD

Posts Quantity
cabal rose tv wrote:Dont want to get anybodys hopes up for nothing, but I think I found something interesting. On Spotify it says that BOC will play a concert at... Copa America in Orlando, Florida. Now, thats obviously false, but hear me out. Their mixtape was called Societas X Tape, now Copa America is historicaly a latin america tournament, and Societas is a spanish word, right? To make it more interesting, the Societas X Tape cover was a photo of some band playing in California, not much right? But the logo under which they played (under the coke sign) was "Cement, Gravel, and Rock Co." while the stadium where BOC will "play their concert" is called "Inter Co Stadium". Coincidence with that "Co"? Last, but not least, if you open up the link from Spotify while on your phone, it will open up in Spotify app, but when you copy the link from there, and paste it into a browser, it has an affiliate id at the very end of it, and it says the id to be "4272". 4+2=6 and 7+2=9. 69, like 1969, or Sixtyniner. Hmmm, not sure what to make out of it, but what do you guys think about all this? Is that just a coincidence, or something is happening?

Cheers

my dad is ceo of boards of canada he confirmed it
joyrex can eat my bankrupt...

New Seed
i think its pretty neat how waiting for a new album gave the entire boc community schizophrenia

Friendly Stranger
Didnt know it was contagious lmao. Btw you've got to give me some credit, that was pretty neat, right?

Eagle Minded
according to my calculations, new BOC (,,nuboccy´´ if you will) is on the way RIGHT NOW
yes, i would love to be free!

Posts Quantity
NorthSaturnian wrote:according to my calculations, new BOC (,,nuboccy´´ if you will) is on the way RIGHT NOW

can confirm my dad is mdg he confirmed it
joyrex can eat my bankrupt...

NorthSaturnian wrote:according to my calculations, new BOC (,,nuboccy´´ if you will) is on the way RIGHT NOW

RIGHT NOW seems about RIGHT, but what speed?

Friendly Stranger
qukk_ wrote:

can confirm my dad is mdg he confirmed it

Your dads cool, mine left for smokes when I was little, and never came back.

jk lol

But how long before they release something new? Im DYING :(

Eagle Minded
I think we hear something about the new album in April. I think we have the new album before June.

Davism wrote:I think we hear something about the new album in April. I think we have the new album before June.

Sounds great, and if it doesn't work out we go for May, followed by June, July, August, September, October and November at the latest.

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada