GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

There it is: Warp/Bleep's first official TH10 anniversary acknowledgment:

Source: https://bleep.com/newsletters/weekly-ro ... -june-2023

Dayvan Cowboy

Let's have a party, sad I flush all my drugs in to the toilet, hiding from FBI and lizard people right now

A

L

I

E

N

S

:D

Dayvan Cowboy
arvy wrote:Image

Let's have a party, sad I flush all my drugs in to the toilet, hiding from FBI and lizard people right now

A

L

I

E

N

S

:D

Yusss! Hard not to agree with these sentiments. Image

Sherbet Head
Lizzid peeple!

Eagle Minded
So now that Squid is out, Warp officially have fuck all on the horizon now. The only thing coming out that Warp has announced is a soundtrack by Kwes, that's it.

OPN, Kelly Moran and Danny Brown have all announced albums coming out on Warp at some point, but Warp has yet to officially announce any of them.

The dust around Warp has completely settled, all is quiet...

Boqurant
Released 10 years ago.. feels like it was yesterday. Giving TH a respectable spin right now. Love it, though it took me a while to get into this one. During the whole virus thing that happened, it played quite regularly on my walks and ways to work. Wouldn't want it any other way now. Unique and grim but still uplifting with certain tracks. That small vignette at the end of Transmisiones Ferox just gave me chills while writing this. Would go as far as to say that I like it more than TCH. Much love BoC and Twoism. Hope we all stay safe. <:)

Eagle Minded
What's the significance of Warp/Bleep posting about TH 10 year anniversary? Not understanding how any of this stuff is relevant to a new album.

Sherbet Head
belchmaster wrote:Released 10 years ago.. feels like it was yesterday. Giving TH a respectable spin right now. Love it, though it took me a while to get into this one. During the whole virus thing that happened, it played quite regularly on my walks and ways to work. Wouldn't want it any other way now. Unique and grim but still uplifting with certain tracks. That small vignette at the end of Transmisiones Ferox just gave me chills while writing this. Would go as far as to say that I like it more than TCH. Much love BoC and Twoism. Hope we all stay safe. <:)

Happy to have you here with us friend.

Dayvan Cowboy
demo wrote:So now that Squid is out, Warp officially have fuck all on the horizon now. The only thing coming out that Warp has announced is a soundtrack by Kwes, that's it.

OPN, Kelly Moran and Danny Brown have all announced albums coming out on Warp at some point, but Warp has yet to officially announce any of them.

The dust around Warp has completely settled, all is quiet...

Warp always releases archival work around this point like the Seefeel box set or the 20th anniversary of Squarepushers off label debut. Maybe if we're lucky BOC might be the band they do next.

Until then, happy 10th Harvest! Eleven eleven eleven!
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Eagle Minded
hexagonFox wrote:Boards of Canada & Aliens

Im convinced something is up. Mostly in the sky. The brothers they are.. involved.
The day Nasa holds a press conference on Ufos, the brothers like 2 tweets. 5/31/23

In addition to that, many of the samples used on Sheol Boundary's Uuh video can be linked to extraterrestrial origin.

Then there is EOC..... Could it be BOC in disguise? a couple of friends of hexagonsun who like archiving and sharing these types of videos. What's actually going on here?
https://www.youtube.com/@EyesOnCinema

Than kyo ufo re adi ng

Can you expand upon why you think there's a connection between the EOC channel and BOC? Also, what video did Hell Interface comment on?

Sherbet Head
Don't know why but I thought today was the 10th, Was gutted because I thought I'd forgotten to blast June 9th yesterday!

I hope my new neighbours will like it because they are going to hear it.. And feel it!!

Happy June 9th!

Boqurant
Happy decade everybody, now it’s time, URA!!!
Palace Posy

Sherbet Head
Tomorrow's harvest anniversary is tomorrow.. Right?

Dayvan Cowboy
To celebrate June 9th, Treblezine(?) write an article of Music and AI

https://www.treblezine.com/treble-100-n ... -children/
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Sherbet Head
AI? Eh.. Aye!

Dayvan Cowboy
choo choo!! get of the way, BOC's hype train is coming!

Sherbet Head
I have a weird idea that since Hi Scores is missing from their releases section on YouTube maybe they are going to replace it with something else

Like a different ep.. From back in the day.. Yeah I wish

Edit: Never even noticed the releases section before tbh but it looks like it's a new thing? Looks like everything is being uploaded over the course of the last week judging by the upload dates so I guess they just haven't got round to uploading Hi Scores yet

Posts Quantity
luminousdusk wrote:I have a weird idea that since Hi Scores is missing from their releases section on YouTube maybe they are going to replace it with something else

Like a different ep.. From back in the day.. Yeah I wish

Edit: Never even noticed the releases section before tbh but it looks like it's a new thing? Looks like everything is being uploaded over the course of the last week judging by the upload dates so I guess they just haven't got round to uploading Hi Scores yet

Releases section has always been there. It updates frequently automatically on behalf of Youtube. The Hi Scores release was just replaced on their official Spotify page, so it’s possible the EP is just now recirculating under Warp instead of Skam now.

Eagle Minded
Happy 10 Everyone

Sherbet Head
Reminiscing to 10 years ago to the day listening to TH for the first time.. Beautiful sunshine, sitting on the deck overlooking the shimmering loch with a couple of doobs.. What a fanfuckintastic time it was..

Still this album grows on me every single time I listen to it, It really was way ahead of its time, Still is!

What an epic release, Absolutely solid.

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada