GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

luminousdusk wrote:With so many things happening tomorrow, I feel tomorrow would be a perfect time for a BoC announcement.

Yes, but unfortunately Warp mainly announces new albums on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
An exception couldn't hurt?

Sherbet Head
Fredd-E wrote:
luminousdusk wrote:With so many things happening tomorrow, I feel tomorrow would be a perfect time for a BoC announcement.

Yes, but unfortunately Warp mainly announces new albums on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
An exception couldn't hurt?

Yeah I did consider that, But perhaps maybe some social media post hinting at something on the way. Oh well only a day to find out!

Sherbet Head
Long time. Good to see some of the old guys still around. Found myself wondering what the boys have been up to lately, and here I am.

Friendly Stranger
Has bicycle day or record store day been played out? Man I just to hear one new song.

Eagle Minded
So now it's 4/8 for me here. Hopefully we get something neat today! If not, then we can always go back to the Diving Station

Sherbet Head
Hoping for cycling day. If not then i don't care it'll get here when it does

Friendly Stranger
Still nothing, but I keep on believing. Really like that Sixtyten video, I've listened to this song thousands of times, been my number 1 song on Spotify for 2 years.

New Seed
Posting here as this is the most active thread.

Long time Twoism member Elephant Face here - can’t access the recovery e-mail for that account at this time.

Hypothetically - say I’m in Edinburgh for the next two days. What do I need to check out?

Site Admin
EF2 wrote:Long time Twoism member Elephant Face here - can’t access the recovery e-mail for that account at this time.
Welcome back to you and krs as well!
PM your current email and I'll reset your account if you like.
Life is a Frequency

Sherbet Head
EF2 wrote:Hypothetically - say I’m in Edinburgh for the next two days. What do I need to check out?

If your into the paranormal visit Greyfriars Kirkyard, 10 minutes walk from Edinburgh castle and visit the mausoleum which is where Sir George Mackenzie’s body lies, Apparently very haunted with lots of poltergeist activity.

Also check out the south bridge vaults, Also very haunted.

Arthur's seat is a dormant volcano with great views over the entire city and it's a lovely 30 min walk up there.

Then maybe take a drive down to Red Moss nature reserve in the Pentlands national park

New Seed
luminousdusk wrote:
EF2 wrote:Hypothetically - say I’m in Edinburgh for the next two days. What do I need to check out?

If your into the paranormal visit Greyfriars Kirkyard, 10 minutes walk from Edinburgh castle and visit the mausoleum which is where Sir George Mackenzie’s body lies, Apparently very haunted with lots of poltergeist activity.

Arthur's seat is a dormant volcano with great views over the entire city and it's a lovely 30 min walk up there.

Then maybe take a drive down to Red Moss nature reserve in the Pentlands national park

JUST got off of Arthur’s seat - absolutely beautiful.

Took an insane path down by accident and nearly led us to our deaths.

There have been talks of doing a ghost tour - maybe we can take your recos and condense it down to a per site visit.

I’m desperate to get to the Pentland hills tomorrow, but still need to lock in how to get there by public transport (foreign-ish to me and somewhat intimidating) or by ride service. I just want to put my eyes on something that may have inspired the music I love and reflect.

Thank you for the recommendations!

Eagle Minded
I’m actually glad the broz didn’t do anything to coincide with the eclipse. I want to be completely caught off guard.

Sherbet Head
EF2 wrote:
luminousdusk wrote:

There have been talks of doing a ghost tour - maybe we can take your recos and condense it down to a per site visit.

I’m desperate to get to the Pentland hills tomorrow, but still need to lock in how to get there by public transport (foreign-ish to me and somewhat intimidating) or by ride service. I just want to put my eyes on something that may have inspired the music I love and reflect.

EF2 wrote:
luminousdusk wrote:

No worries and oh wow I'm so glad you got to go up Arthur's seat! There is some very very interesting geology going on up there. Just remember that a shortcut in Scotland is always treacherous!

Yeah regarding the vaults and the Mckenzie mausoleum that may have to be booked in advance I really don't know.

As for Red Moss getting there will be a bus ride and short walk. You can go to the stone jetty structure where they had that photo taken of them in black and white with videos cameras.

You can get a bus from Edinburgh Royal Mile, that will take you for an hour to Balerno and then a 30 minute walk to Red Moss, Not sure about bus fares but surely no more the £12 a person probably less

This route is assuming you are departing from Royal Mile since I don't know where you are exactly.

You could do this easy easy man

Sherbet Head
Sorry got my timetable screenshots mixed up, Here's the route

If I wasn't working I'd take you for free

Friendly Stranger
Damn, Im jaelaous! I would love to visit Pentland Hills myself! Dont forget to give us some photos :)

Sherbet Head
quote="cabal rose tv"]Damn, Im jaelaous! I would love to visit Pentland Hills myself! Dont forget to give us some photos :)[/quote]

Here's one of mine

Red Point should be your next trip!

Oh and I speculate that the next album will be awesome

luminousdusk wrote:Oh and I speculate that the next album will be awesome

It's a given, right.

I speculate our waiting game is not yet over.

New Seed
luminousdusk wrote:Sorry got my timetable screenshots mixed up, Here's the route

You are incredible - thank you so much for this!

New Seed
luminousdusk wrote:Sorry got my timetable screenshots mixed up, Here's the route

You are incredible - thank you so much for this!

Friendly Stranger
Those photos are breathtaking! Thanks alot for posting them :)

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada