GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Boqurant
I ask everyone to not post anything, just to see if they will do something to keep our attention high :D

Posts Quantity
SO........

how about them UFOs?

report from the US government due in June

y'all seen that new night vision footage?

i wouldn't be that surprised if BoC 'used' this UFO / UAP stuff in some way, especially considering the Pioneer Plaque

probably not i guess, but i think this UFO stuff is relevant enough either way.
"R-Worded"

Dayvan Cowboy
yes, "Aliens"

Posts Quantity
:mrgreen:
"R-Worded"

Dayvan Cowboy
Damn, nothing new happening right?
When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare in the sun

Posts Quantity
Apologies if I'm being thick and/or missed something (not much free time to read up on everything at the mo) but I have a question about the Sheol Boundary video.

As far as I can work out, the exciting bit is right at the end where the sample being played on the keyboatd is the 'ident'-style synth line from the beginning of Red Moss. But couldn't someone just assign that section of Red Moss to the keys, like they have all the other sounds?

Eagle Minded
irv wrote:Apologies if I'm being thick and/or missed something (not much free time to read up on everything at the mo) but I have a question about the Sheol Boundary video.

As far as I can work out, the exciting bit is right at the end where the sample being played on the keyboatd is the 'ident'-style synth line from the beginning of Red Moss. But couldn't someone just assign that section of Red Moss to the keys, like they have all the other sounds?

The exciting bit is that the Sheol Boundary account had the inverted Whitney houston profile picture years before the probably legit Hell Interface facebook account, which also used the same picture at a higher resolution. Some people say that the red moss sample sounds a bit better than the one in the boc maxima rip, but i don't have good enough headphones to attest to that.

Eagle Minded
All of our proposed dates have passed ya?

Eagle Minded
Something to add about the pioneer plaque. I thought was kind of cool.
At the top left of the plaque is a schematic representation of the hyperfine transition of hydrogen, which is the most abundant element in the universe.
It’s crystal structure or “ the ordered arrangement of atoms, ions or molecules” is Hexagonal.
Kind of a cool coincidence or maybe it is an intentional correlation.

Eagle Minded
portiss wrote:Damn, nothing new happening right?

They liked one less tweet but as someone said before it's probably because that tweet got deleted
yes, i would love to be free!

Boqurant
NorthSaturnian wrote:
portiss wrote:Damn, nothing new happening right?

They liked one less tweet but as someone said before it's probably because that tweet got deleted

Or the account was deleted

Sherbet Head
Navaru wrote:All of our proposed dates have passed ya?

There could still be tomorrow. April 23.
Suck my BUTT

Friendly Stranger
NorthSaturnian wrote:
Frindia wrote:some strange comments with even stranger channels behind the commenters in the Sheol Boundary discussion tab within the last 12-24 hours. One of them with the name "I'm Sorry Dave I'm Afraid I Can't Do That" which ties to 2001: A Space Odyssey. Idk, just seems worth noting.

That guy commented "Uuh" on multiple Doxa Sinistra videos, weird

I tired looking through a few Doxa Sinistra videos and didn't see any comments from "I'm Sorry". Mind providing some links?
"The only real way to see is to trip so hard that you imagine your place in the real world, then open your eyes and see if your right"

Posts Quantity
EvilTexan wrote:
NorthSaturnian wrote:
Frindia wrote:some strange comments with even stranger channels behind the commenters in the Sheol Boundary discussion tab within the last 12-24 hours. One of them with the name "I'm Sorry Dave I'm Afraid I Can't Do That" which ties to 2001: A Space Odyssey. Idk, just seems worth noting.

I tired looking through a few Doxa Sinistra videos and didn't see any comments from "I'm Sorry". Mind providing some links?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvo8MyaGrtg&t=888s I saw it here. Also, kinda funny CC in the "Uuh" video between 1:07-1:15 says "1st year here Christmas". Stretching probably but that's the only part that is off besides ops pronunciation of Kaini Industries. The CC reads "Caney" lmao but anyway, thought that was something extra to have fun with. don't slaughter me.

Posts Quantity
just noticed something i haven't seen mentioned, my bad if i just didn't see it here.

i just noticed I'm sorry Dave I'm afraid I can't do that commented "Uuh..........wha?" in Sheol Boundary's discussion page on youtube a week ago.
"R-Worded"

Eagle Minded
Navaru wrote:All of our proposed dates have passed ya?

Only one left. April 27th (anniversary of Pioneer 10's last telemetry) which is next Tuesday.

Posts Quantity
ColinWallis wrote:just noticed something i haven't seen mentioned, my bad if i just didn't see it here.

i just noticed I'm sorry Dave I'm afraid I can't do that commented "Uuh..........wha?" in Sheol Boundary's discussion page on youtube a week ago.

Yeah I mentioned this and got shamed to hell for it

Posts Quantity
Frindia wrote:
ColinWallis wrote:just noticed something i haven't seen mentioned, my bad if i just didn't see it here.

Yeah I mentioned this and got shamed to hell for it

lmao

HOW DARE YOU!!!!

that's unfortunate, and pretty silly.
"R-Worded"

Posts Quantity
COME AT ME H8ERZ
"R-Worded"

Eagle Minded
EvilTexan wrote:
NorthSaturnian wrote:

I either got confused or he only commented once. I only found the one left in the Universo video posted already by Frindia
I wouldn't bother anyway, it's definitely some fan
yes, i would love to be free!

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada