GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
Fredd-E wrote:if? you misspelled when. :mrgreen:

so its confirmed then? no lp5? :cry:

can you at least tell us when will the new remix announcement be made? :cry:
yes, i would love to be free!

NorthSaturnian wrote:
Fredd-E wrote:if? you misspelled when. :mrgreen:

so its confirmed then? no lp5? :cry:

can you at least tell us when will the new remix announcement be made? :cry:

Uuh.

Orbited insanitarium wrote:All I'm hoping and asking for is some of you posters need to give the forum a bit of life. I want to know what you think besides the band Boards of Canada.
I'd love it if I wasn't talking to myself (to be so selfish).

All I hope is for every member to act like themselves. If you registered here just for the BoC forum? That's great. If only for the TRS forum? Equally great. If you like to post in all of the forums at odd hours? Why not! I scan other forums and sometimes drop a line in the non BoC forums, but I mainly reside here. And currently this very topic is hot of course. I wouldn't look too much into it.

The forum and its members go through phases, is all.

Boqurant
Echelon wrote:
Until they pull a Daft Punk this is the way. :)

Doubt they copy Daft Punk, unless they completely out of breath. No need to retire, just take a vacation and come back.
Palace Posy

Sherbet Head
LP5 is already out and it's a classic! if you haven't heard it before get it in yer ears to tide you over.
27 is young
You could feel the bullshit

Dayvan Cowboy
Fredd-E wrote:
Orbited insanitarium wrote:All I'm hoping and asking for is some of you posters need to give the forum a bit of life. I want to know what you think besides the band Boards of Canada.

All I hope is for every member to act like themselves. If you registered here just for the BoC forum? That's great. If only for the TRS forum? Equally great. If you like to post in all of the forums at odd hours? Why not! I scan other forums and sometimes drop a line in the non BoC forums, but I mainly reside here. And currently this very topic is hot of course. I wouldn't look too much into it.

The forum and its members go through phases, is all.

I agree with your above post. My frustration is that I sometimes associate certain people here with certain subforums. I respect that some people might only sign up for the speculation aspect, just that I'm only seeing that one aspect. The one related to Boards of Canada.

I have hopes and aspirations... fascinating conversations I would like to have. I really pray that when LP5 is released that I won't be able to tell anyone apart. Every corner of twoism will be big, beautiful and busy.

In short, I'm a conversation-aholic and I need to stop writing psychological analysis essays at 6am! :lol:
I mean, come on Richard. Get a tadge of sleep for f*cks sake!

Dayvan Cowboy
NorthSaturnian wrote:
rodox_head wrote:I'm an old person now

Username:rodox_head

:? i hope i dont feel the same by the time im your age
After you hit 21, your age is just a number. I spent most of my 20s working full time and not having fun much, very out of touch with both millenials and zoomers, have been a grump since childhood, and already feel my mind going.

I may as well be 47 at times.
In here is a tragedy, art thou player or audience?
Be as it may, the end doth remain:
all go on only toward death.
There is nothing which cannot become a puppet of fate
or an onlooker, peering into the cage.

Dayvan Cowboy
rodox_head wrote:After you hit 21, your age is just a number. I spent most of my 20s working full time and not having fun much, very out of touch with both millenials and zoomers, have been a grump since childhood, and already feel my mind going.

Shit, I did not mean to get all melodramatic there, I called myself an "old person" initially as a joke :?
In here is a tragedy, art thou player or audience?
Be as it may, the end doth remain:
all go on only toward death.
There is nothing which cannot become a puppet of fate
or an onlooker, peering into the cage.

Dayvan Cowboy
Orbited insanitarium wrote:Is just passed 6.am, I shouldn't be up this early but I have to say something.

I was talking with someone yesterday (undisclosed :wink: ) about the forum on a whole and how disproportionate the activity is between threads compared to this one. I have some concerns on this front.

Somedays, I see this topic as the only one to be posted on. The only place where someone is saying something. I echo rodox_head's words entirely on that front.
All I'm hoping and asking for is some of you posters need to give the forum a bit of life. I want to know what you think besides the band Boards of Canada.
Echelon! I admire you man, but I never see your name besides here! :)

The silence is deafening sometimes.

"Replying to message in Boards of Canada."

I know this has happened before but maybe not on such a large scale. Is this just me?

Haha thanks for the mention. I'm going to start a thread soon in TRS.
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Dayvan Cowboy
Also anyone hoping that the final Friday of May is when Stargate debuts? It's now or never... ;)
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Sherbet Head
rodox_head wrote:After you hit 21, your age is just a number. I spent most of my 20s working full time and not having fun much, very out of touch with both millenials and zoomers, have been a grump since childhood, and already feel my mind going.

25 here, can relate :P

Echelon wrote:Also anyone hoping that the final Friday of May is when Stargate debuts? It's now or never... ;)

Ever since may started I've been hoping for "tomorrow", the trouble is that you can't actually reach tomorrow without it becoming today and taking on a new tomorrow and whatnot. Maybe your way will work better!

At this point I'm fully expecting them to drop an op-ed piece about canadian lumber lmao
If The Campfire Headphase was a butterfly, would Acid Memories be the caterpillar?
Spoiler: show
Unfortunately I have no clue lmao. But while you're here, go ahead and check out some of my tunes! You might dig 'em and stuff!

Dayvan Cowboy
Literally can't remember if I'm 46 or 47 right now. Anyway, age is meaningless.

Eagle Minded
32 here, but 3x2=6, new age confirmed.

Navaru wrote:32 here, but 3x2=6, new age confirmed.

3+2=5 though. Soon you're born again.

Dayvan Cowboy
17 here. What that entails in terms of numerology is for you to decide.

Orbited insanitarium wrote:17 here. What that entails in terms of numerology is for you to decide.

17 => 1*7=7 => lucky number 7 => life of prosperity awaits you

Dayvan Cowboy
Fredd-E wrote:
Orbited insanitarium wrote:17 here. What that entails in terms of numerology is for you to decide.

17 => 1*7=7 => lucky number 7 => life of prosperity awaits you

You should phone up stargate_zine, maybe they'll give you a fortune telling and horoscope corner in issue 4. :lol:

Friendly Stranger

There's no fuckin' way you're 17

Dayvan Cowboy
Myc wrote:

Hoo boy. Alas, It is true. A late infancy cross I must bear. :D

Friendly Stranger
Orbited insanitarium wrote:
Myc wrote:

Hoo boy. Alas, It is true. A late infancy cross I must bear. :D

You're counting your age from the Campfire Headphase aren't you?

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada