GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Friendly Stranger
This man's gone off the goddamn deep end.
"boards of canada synth tutorial" has appeared 9 times in your search history.

Eagle Minded
Homies never been better, peak stargazing

Dayvan Cowboy
May the 6/9 be with you!
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Eagle Minded
Some of this is old news that ties in with new speculation.

While we proceed remember April 5th is
Pioneer 11s launch date & Hell Interfaces YouTube Creation date. Im sure you all love hearing about that. I promise this will be fun

A Brief history of time :
Hell interface changes banner on 9/6/2020 to the pioneer plaque. Im speculating this is the exact date it was first briefly changed after reviewing a post by Echelon that was widely favored. and MGDs log on on 9/6 as well)
ImageImagehttps://bocpages.org/wiki/Timeline

September 9th is 9/6 Flip it and its June 9th

Fast forward, they do it again on 4/5/21 (pioneer 11 launch) this time on multiple platforms featuring:
JamesBrown : I Feel Good
Raiders Of The Lost Arc
And Whitney Houston content altered (specifically pulled from her 2nd album “Whitney” )

How do these tie in?

Raiders Of The Lost Ark was released : June 12
Whitneys 2nd studio album came out : June 2nd
And she died on February 11th : 2:11 UTC is the time that Pioneer 11 launched
What about James Brown? Hold that thought.

Sheol Boundary plays a crucial role in all of this. Specifically in the closed captioning
Sheol Boundary's YouTube creation date is September 30th
This is the same date that pioneer (11) made last contact with earth.
In the comment section its been at 33 comments for a long time.
Someone mentioned in Twoism that the comments have been changed to be approved by the content creator.
Jesus was crucified at the cross at 33 (ew hexagonFox gross youre crazy)- but considering all the biblical references this can't be ignored.
33 is inside of the baby eyes on the “Play by Numbers” Album cover.

But what about
James Brown and 33

While I didn’t see James Browns “I Feel Good” tying into this.. but I did notice James Browns 33rd studio album came out on June 9th and its called “There It Is”
and if we circle back to Sheol Boundary’s closed captioning you’ll notice the captioning messes up for no reason, it starts at 1:06

James Brown And Jesus have a couple things in common, most notable of which is that James died on Christmas 12/25......
Soylent Night
Which ties into Soylent Green A Film that takes place in 2022 and was released on April19th
if that's not enough for you
Ill leave you with one very important thought:

This one is just for fun
You know I always loved cars specifically BMW
Somewhere I remember James Brown selling his soul to the devil
It think it’s because of this film below. The Devil is Played by Gary Oldman from LP5 I mean “The Fifth Element”
And James is played by himself. :lol:
https://youtu.be/GIeIKn5R0fk

What ever your theory. pioneer dates , Vhs tapes, numerology, a hidden album, or this thread hitting 1000. I love it all
I love hearing everyones thoughts.
cheers thanks for reading!

Eagle Minded
HOLY HELL this is awesome.

Damn deep dude!

It checks out and at the same time, it felt like an episode of DARK on Netflix. I'm watching that right now.

Here's something super interesting. In the opening credits of DARK, Mike and Marcus are holding up signs saying, "hexagonFox fucking nailed it"

I only wish I had the ability to do this kind of thing. I always fail at the beginning. It's like highschool algebra all over again for me. "What the fuck are all these letters for, teacher!? This shit doesn't make any sense at all!"

And then hexagonFox raises his hand from the back of the class and proceeds to explain advanced trig to the teacher like he/she is a total dunce.
Sirens calling out catastrophe, waves of mourning rippling through hillsides, an exodus for us all

Eagle Minded
Navaru wrote:Homies never been better, peak stargazing

I fucking love this statement, man.
Sirens calling out catastrophe, waves of mourning rippling through hillsides, an exodus for us all

Posts Quantity
hexagonFox wrote:While I didn’t see James Browns “I Feel Good” tying into this.. but I did notice James Browns 33rd studio album came out on June 9th and its called “There It Is”

It reached #10 and #60 - 6010?
Critic Approval Rating 69 and Audience 70. haha wow this is wild. great observations my friend.

Dayvan Cowboy
Honestly Hexagon Fox, that is awesome but there is one missing piece that you did not solve. The albums release date ;) They obviously hid the release date in there somewhere and we need a super sleuth like you to find it.

Still boggles my mind how you managed to tie that all together haha and almost convinces me that all these June dates will coincide with something

Eagle Minded
turn that frown upside down
Summer Solstice starts June 21
Ridleys brother, he also directed the Bmw film I just gave to you all "Beat the Devil"

Dayvan Cowboy
Props man. Thanks for reviving this thread in a fun direction! Even if you should be skeptical with everything involving BOC and numerology some of these are too fun to pass up. Cheers :)

Dayvan Cowboy
I was beginning to think hexagonFox's ramblings didn't make sense. And in a way, I'm still bewildered. But I've never seen anything like it!
Mate, I'm starting to think the "Big Reveal" at p.1000 is really that you are actually Opothcary. :lol:

Mind you, I've been thrown out from this restaurant before by taking all the table condiments available and stuffing them in coat pockets.
Never mind the salt, cause' the pepper is getting up MY nose. *aaa-aah-choo* :wink:

Eagle Minded
hexagonFox wrote:I promise this will be fun

What ever your theory. pioneer dates , Vhs tapes, numerology, a hidden album, or this thread hitting 1000. I love it all
I love hearing everyones thoughts.
cheers thanks for reading!

my oh my that's a lot of coincidences :wink: :lol:

honestly great work piecing that all together, even if most of it is likely meaningless. You have more patience than I do. I do love me some numerology and ARGs

Hey if any of that turns out to be planned by the bros, I'll buy you a virtual beer!

Real or fake, I'm glad to see that most everyone around here seems to be on the same page that something might actually be happening soon.

Just a general air of hope for once...
Heard from the Horizon Radar

Biznasty wrote:Real or fake, I'm glad to see that most everyone around here seems to be on the same page that something might actually be happening soon.
Page 987? :lol:

Beware the friendly confirmation bias.

Eagle Minded
OK, that’s darn impressive HF.

New Seed
interview with sean booth on twitch

someone asked "any news on the whereabouts of BOC?"
he said "no, no news, even if I had I wouldn't tell you".

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1495280564

00:54:33

Friendly Stranger
I love how he just flat-out says "Please stfu about BoC. I'm not gonna giving out any news or info even if I had one" lol. Man ain't no snitch.

Boqurant
vinir4mos wrote:interview with sean booth on twitch

He smiled, looks like he knows something we don't

New Seed
dolochov wrote:
vinir4mos wrote:interview with sean booth on twitch

He smiled, looks like he knows something we don't

mos def

Dayvan Cowboy
There's a later question about vinyl production delays, and he said something like, even with a company like warp, if he turns something in now it gets released 18 months down the line. I know people have wondered about that with BoC and if they're hitting that problem

Dayvan Cowboy
Rant coming up, feel free to hop over

Spoiler: show
The problem with numerology is that it is not a science, you can twist it and make it say anything you want.

Wikipedia: Numerology is the pseudoscientific belief in a divine or mystical relationship between a number and one or more coinciding events. It is also the study of the numerical value of the letters in words, names, and ideas. It is often associated with the paranormal, alongside astrology and similar to divinatory arts.

I mean, sure, whatever floats your boat, but...

SCIENCE! :)
Molest me not with this pocket calculator stuff.

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada