GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Posts Quantity
Fredd-E wrote:
Davism wrote:I think we hear something about the new album in April. I think we have the new album before June.

Sounds great, and if it doesn't work out we go for May, followed by June, July, August, September, October and November at the latest.

Don't forget, there's always next year
joyrex can eat my bankrupt...

qukk_ wrote:
Fredd-E wrote:
Davism wrote:I think we hear something about the new album in April. I think we have the new album before June.

Sounds great, and if it doesn't work out we go for May, followed by June, July, August, September, October and November at the latest.

Don't forget, there's always next year

Yes, the bocset? :)

Eagle Minded
cabal rose tv wrote:
qukk_ wrote:
NorthSaturnian wrote:according to my calculations, new BOC (,,nuboccy´´ if you will) is on the way RIGHT NOW

can confirm my dad is mdg he confirmed it

Your dads cool, mine left for smokes when I was little, and never came back.

Smokes Quantity?

Friendly Stranger
Thats correct 8)

Boqurant
Good morning

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5V3ibpM ... RvdmIyYnR5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eagle Minded
I have a feeling today's post was more politically motivated.

Eagle Minded
Rather than leading to the new album.... but I'll still take it!

Eagle Minded

Given BOC’s recent post ……….Echelon has some explaining to do!!!

Where’s he been huh?!?!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON

Friendly Stranger
Oh my. This post certainly feels different. Gives you something to chew on.
I suspect this theme (ai/technology and social development related, government control) could very well be that of the new album. It would also fit their study background nicely, as it was Marcus(?) who studied AI. Quite a relevant topic in any case, and in line with the emotions that TH brought forth.

Did anybody notice the "70" right after the announcer? Could refer to Music70 of course.
“If you can’t laugh at life, it just isn’t funny anymore.” (Wavy Gravy quoted by Sasha in PiHKAL: https://isomerdesign.com/PiHKAL/read.php?id=64)

Friendly Stranger
I was in a hurry and a bit enthousiastic.. and now I can't remove the post anymore.

So, on second thought: Just another video (albeit a very cool one) made by other people than BoC. Very little to chew on except that I dig their vibe.
Personally I'm a bit annoyed by the fact that I quickly assume it has anything to do with a release or having subliminal messages, instead of just enjoying it as it is. From here onwards I solemnly and publically swear I will only enjoy whatever "is", instead of longing for more than that which is or could be. Amen.

sund0wn wrote:Oh my. This post certainly feels different. Gives you something to chew on.
I suspect this theme (ai/technology and social development related, government control) could very well be that of the new album. It would also fit their study background nicely, as it was Marcus(?) who studied AI. Quite a relevant topic in any case, and in line with the emotions that TH brought forth.

Did anybody notice the "70" right after the announcer? Could refer to Music70 of course.
Last edited by sund0wn on Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“If you can’t laugh at life, it just isn’t funny anymore.” (Wavy Gravy quoted by Sasha in PiHKAL: https://isomerdesign.com/PiHKAL/read.php?id=64)

Sherbet Head
LET'S DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Friendly Stranger
steeldancer-x wrote:LET'S DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Come out, and live with a religious community in a beautiful place out in the country.

Friendly Stranger
phpBB [media]

Boqurant
Imagine your fan made video is on that page :) Congrats to cosmic manta and music 747. Also kyla, who I'm not aware of.

belchmaster wrote:Imagine your fan made video is on that page :) Congrats to cosmic manta and music 747. Also kyla, who I'm not aware of.

kyla: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3120

Boqurant

thank you fredd. Btw when did the Uuh parody video got taken down? Not sure why I wanted to look that up again but thankfully your archive link in the news and findings thread still works.

Site Admin
It all got a bit out of hand so some cleaning had to be done.

Please be a bit nice to each other and keep these in mind:
*Do not post provocative messages to purposefully cause disruption and arguments. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider informed).

*Do not post off-topic messages inside of forum threads

Edit:
It doesn't quite sit well with me that I had to remove an engaging conversation after I considered posting it in a separate topic on the playground. It would be nice if members would follow the moderators directions and start the off-topic discussion in a new topic.
The point of a forum is precisely such discussions and we want to keep it that way, we are open to all kinds of topics and do not want to censor but sometimes things get a little out of hand and we do have to intervene. Especially in a topic like this where we want to keep the discussion/speculation limited to the subject. Read my very first post in this topic which I modified more than 10 years ago for exactly this reason.
Life is a Frequency

Dayvan Cowboy
I’m actually was not against that guy bringing serious discussion in this topic. Just seems most of the responses are from some kids, not that Im against it in any way. Just there’s really lack of interesting discussion overall around here.

arvy wrote:Just there’s really lack of interesting discussion overall around here.

You know this will change when the new album drops.

In the meanwhile feel free to create interesting topics in the right forums. Life can be simple.

Sherbet Head
With so many things happening tomorrow, I feel tomorrow would be a perfect time for a BoC announcement.

First obviously the solar eclipse, There is apparently going to be many UFO sightings as what seems to happen during each one.

NASA are sending 3 rockets into the atmosphere to study the effect of the eclipse on.. Something.

Not only that the CERN particle collider will be carrying out its first experiments since 2015.

On April 8th 2002 scientists successfully mapped the human genome, A groundbreaking achievement in genetics with profound implications for medical research and personalised medicine

On April 8th 1993 NASA launched the discovery shuttle

On April 8th Stanley Kubricks 2001 A Space Oddessy was released in 1968

On April 8th 1963 British chemist Dorothy Hodgkin recieved a Nobel prize for determining the structure of important biological substances using x-ray crystallography

On April 8th 1796 German mathematician Carl Friedrich Gauss became the first person to prove quadratic reciprocity law. The law of quadratic reciprocity is a theory from modular arithmetic giving conditions for solving quadratic equations modulo prime numbers.

Medicine Biology and Technology

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada