GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
BoCanon

Happy Cycler
Josh wrote:This is getting way too Qanon for me.

I blame Hillary's emails.
Last edited by mechanismj on Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eagle Minded
Maybe they're trying to mirror modern conspiracy internet culture (stuff like qanon, the fascination with args and internet mysteries) with this. just doing random corresponding dates like the pioneer anniversary, completely random posts of the joke deepfake video and becoming active again, liking random posts on twitter.... just to try and make us fall down a rabbit hole that really, when you look at the whole doesn't make much sense.
you're in a psycho war, that's what your permit's for

Davism wrote:How do you know? I mean, I think you’re probably right...

Heard from telegraph lines.

Eagle Minded
Navaru wrote:BoCanon

Lmao
yes, i would love to be free!

funnnnpng wrote:Maybe they're trying to mirror modern conspiracy internet culture (stuff like qanon, the fascination with args and internet mysteries) with this. just doing random corresponding dates like the pioneer anniversary, completely random posts of the joke deepfake video and becoming active again, liking random posts on twitter.... just to try and make us fall down a rabbit hole that really, when you look at the whole doesn't make much sense.

I like this theory.

Happy Cycler
NorthSaturnian wrote:
Navaru wrote:BoCanon

Lmao

Oh man! First person who makes 'The BoCanon Map' gets a special place in my heart!

Friendly Stranger
funnnnpng wrote:Maybe they're trying to mirror modern conspiracy internet culture (stuff like qanon, the fascination with args and internet mysteries) with this. just doing random corresponding dates like the pioneer anniversary, completely random posts of the joke deepfake video and becoming active again, liking random posts on twitter.... just to try and make us fall down a rabbit hole that really, when you look at the whole doesn't make much sense.

In other words... discordians doing what discordians do.

Eagle Minded
nemophilist wrote:

In other words... discordians doing what discordians do.

Very Markoff Chaney of them....
There are a lot of different 'me's, you know. There's the mad me, when I get angry.

Eagle Minded
Fredd-E wrote:

I like this theory.

Are you maybe in on this thing? Your enthusiasm about so far unconfirmed things is a bit suspicious.

Sherbet Head
Perhaps by simply saying "I figured it out!" that one guy really did figure it out. If that were the end goal and someone just did it, that puts BoC on the other end of the mystery again by not being able to tell if they really figured it out or if they're just saying so. "How Will I Know?" indeed :P
Last edited by Jango9 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If The Campfire Headphase was a butterfly, would Acid Memories be the caterpillar?
Spoiler: show
Unfortunately I have no clue lmao. But while you're here, go ahead and check out some of my tunes! You might dig 'em and stuff!

Eagle Minded
Moz wrote:
Fredd-E wrote:

I like this theory.

Are you maybe in on this thing? Your enthusiasm about so far unconfirmed things is a bit suspicious.

Yeah, I'm actually Mike n Mark's half third cousin once removed. Hate to blow my cover :lol:

Eagle Minded
Jango9 wrote:Perhaps by simply saying "I figured it out!" that one guy really did figure it out. If that were the end goal and someone just did it, that puts BoC on the other end of the mystery again by not being able to tell if they really figured it out or if they're just saying so. "How Will I Know?" indeed :P

Alright let me try

I figured it out
yes, i would love to be free!

Eagle Minded
I was referring to Fredd :) It would be great if all this connected to something. Maybe I am just too hard headed.

Eagle Minded
Just saw this on Twitter (grabbed the full video link below)...what if BoC/HI have something like this???

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CM4nBdbjWO4/?igshid=x2hkwge0krhx
There are a lot of different 'me's, you know. There's the mad me, when I get angry.

Eagle Minded
funnnnpng wrote:Yeah, I'm actually Mike n Mark's half third cousin once removed. Hate to blow my cover :lol:
wait, not their father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate?

Happy Cycler
drixlin wrote:Just saw this on Twitter (grabbed the full video link below)...what if BoC/HI have something like this???

Oh sweet lord I fucking hope not.

Just finished Benn Jordan's video on the subject. Just a flash in the pan scam.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1C5SYkFC-I
Last edited by mechanismj on Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eagle Minded
drixlin wrote:Just saw this on Twitter (grabbed the full video link below)...what if BoC/HI have something like this???

NFTs from them would be a real disappointment, not something to happen from them probably (cuz they're total environmentalist guys anyways) but it would be cool to have a hidden animation/file in one of their websites
Last edited by funnnnpng on Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posts Quantity
BoC would never in a trillion years do a fucking nft. I allow Richard ONE. But he better never do another one.

digital certificate of authenticity scam
Last edited by mthrndr on Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Boqurant
I'm pretty sure BoC would want nothing to do with NFT's after making an album like Tomorrow's Harvest

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada