GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
belchmaster wrote:not really...by the way guys, have you heard the high scores EP? we really need a repress of that one.

they messed up the audio channels again?
yes, i would love to be free!

Friendly Stranger
belchmaster wrote:not really...by the way guys, have you heard the high scores EP? we really need a repress of that one.
We just had some autechre repressings not too long ago! It’s definitely not out of the question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dayvan Cowboy
NorthSaturnian wrote:

they messed up the audio channels again?

Hi-scores 2021 edition (re-re-edited and re-remastered)
*random BoC fan*
"Everyone, listen to the synth patch 12 seconds into everything you do is a balloon, it’s now in the left ear!!! What a change. Crazy right!"

Personally, I really hope that there is significance to the Sheol boundary video.
Now that comments can be put up, I’m going to be checking the video regularly.

I already saw our Jonse commenting first, so we have indeed paved flag twoism on BOC’s increasing mound of activity! :wink:

Dayvan Cowboy
Who's up for a BOC Q&A session on there? :lol: Perhaps we can ask them their favorite beverage?
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Dayvan Cowboy
Echelon wrote:Who's up for a BOC Q&A session on there? :lol: Perhaps we can ask them their favorite beverage?

Let the questions begin!

"Hello! Tim messenger from the sandford citizen here. Just wondering, what’s your perfect Sunday?"

Dayvan Cowboy
I really doubt there's any particular significance. They occasionally make tiny changes to their online profiles and I'm pretty sure it's just to mess with us.

Eagle Minded
Echelon wrote:Who's up for a BOC Q&A session on there? :lol: Perhaps we can ask them their favorite beverage?

diet coke green screen failure

Dayvan Cowboy
NorthSaturnian wrote:

Salty Tangerine Icewater
In here is a tragedy, art thou player or audience?
Be as it may, the end doth remain:
all go on only toward death.
There is nothing which cannot become a puppet of fate
or an onlooker, peering into the cage.

Dayvan Cowboy
SamuraiDrifter wrote:I really doubt there's any particular significance. They occasionally make tiny changes to their online profiles and I'm pretty sure it's just to mess with us.

Here's the thing. I agree with you. But sometimes it's fun to imagine they're going to set up a giant discordian rabbit hole on the internet and we're going to have to take the plunge to hear to the new music.

Calling it if that's they're next gimmick :wink:
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Posts Quantity
You know, important or not, can you imagine how egbdf feels? I think that is his name, but the original creator of the melodic fragments. As funny as the parody of his video is, it was special and made to be recognized via the Hell Interface Facebook when that activity happened on April 5th. I know ya'll remember. Hi had the pioneer plaque as the banner and switched it to the Whitney Houston photo before going all black but it was as if it was ensured to make sure that we all saw before it disappeared completely.

I told myself to follow the pioneer plaque when it appeared on Hi's banner channel considering my obsession with the cosmos. It certainly spoke to me. Space album or not, there seems to be a similar alias here to AtalantaFugiens :)

Posts Quantity
so correction for validity: the pioneer plaque wasn't switched to the Whitney Houston photo. the WH photo was the profile pic on Facebook and the banner was the pioneer plaque before they went black. I was the one that noticed that the updates on their Facebook were removed. I believe it was my first post here ever lol anyway. yep.

Boqurant
NorthSaturnian wrote:diet coke green screen failure

why am i laughing my ass off because of this?

Dayvan Cowboy
belchmaster wrote:
NorthSaturnian wrote:diet coke green screen failure

why am i laughing my ass off because of this?

Translated from Sandisonian it roughly means "wannabe loser"

Eagle Minded
rodox_head wrote:
NorthSaturnian wrote:

Salty Tangerine Icewater

it's too orangey for crows

Dayvan Cowboy

A daily cough supplement for that tasty beverage of yours?

Triangles and lozenges! :D

(Awaits for applause!)

Posts Quantity

Iced Cooly.
Fly!

Posts Quantity
https://rateyourmusic.com/release/unauth/boards-of-canada/wouldnt-you-like-to-be-free/

Uhh, what the hell is this?
I know it's an obvious fake but does anyone have this thing? I'm collecting a bunch of fake BoC tracks for a compilation "BoC Minima".
Fly!

Posts Quantity
Seems like:
"Alive Alike" is Warp10-08
"Camber Sands" is B20
Fly!

Friendly Stranger
Imagine if they did an aphex twin and have been releasing music under a new secret alias this whole time. That would be the most reasonable thing to do if they ever decided to switch up their style for a bit.

Dayvan Cowboy
NorthSaturnian wrote:
rodox_head wrote:Salty Tangerine Icewater

it's too orangey for crows

I imagine that's an apt description of Kia Ora, I know for sure it's a 100% accurate description of Sunny D.
pilot12 wrote:Imagine if they did an aphex twin and have been releasing music under a new secret alias this whole time. That would be the most reasonable thing to do if they ever decided to switch up their style for a bit.

Considering how all over the place their influences have been, I wouldn't be too surprised. It would probably be the case if they wanted to make more stuff in the vein of The Campfire Headphase for example. Didn't that album see some divisive opinions due to its stylistic departure?

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada