GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
Haha tbh, I think being cooped up during the outbreak made a habit out of this. Now I check things out with my morning coffee and probably post something before I get on with my day.

But honestly, if I actually went through with your plan, this page would probably use a gif of me reacting to actual news in place of the Ron Paul gif :lol:

A lot of us are habitually checking the Internets for any sign of something happening. There's no shame in that. And it's time to retire the Ron Paul gif and replace it with something better. This is why I think you should really consider going for it. :)

Dayvan Cowboy
Josh wrote:I want Echelon to get a YouTube channel and give us daily updates on the new BoC album. Kind of like how David Lynch gives a daily weather report on his channel, but instead Echelon checks boardsofcanada.com and just says, "Nope. Nothing today". This would be a repetitive and boring thing to watch *until* something happens -- and when something does happen -- I know I wouldn't want to miss seeing the reaction. :D

haha, funny idea. I'm in!

Eagle Minded
Josh wrote:
Haha tbh, I think being cooped up during the outbreak made a habit out of this. Now I check things out with my morning coffee and probably post something before I get on with my day.

But honestly, if I actually went through with your plan, this page would probably use a gif of me reacting to actual news in place of the Ron Paul gif :lol:

A lot of us are habitually checking the Internets for any sign of something happening. There's no shame in that. And it's time to retire the Ron Paul gif and replace it with something better. This is why I think you should really consider going for it. :)

I've certainly got enough time on my hands.

You know what, just because I know the end result would be funny, I'm in.

I'll start planning this out and see if I can add anything else to it that would make it more interesting

Eagle Minded
You could feell the bullshit

Eagle Minded
Geogandhi wrote:rare sighting of the boys!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R82BeEVcIPg

:lol: I needed that. It was like the IT Crowd did a sketch on Boards of Canada

Previous

Return to Boards of Canada