Switch to full style
Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.
Post a reply

Re: GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:50 am

egbdf wrote:About the resolution of the HI youtube profile pic. It appears you can get a larger version from youtube: https://yt3.ggpht.com/ytc/AAUvwnij4IrNg ... ffff-no-rj

But there's still the whole thing about 2011 being before 2013. Unless the HI youtube pic was set longer ago.

The facebook profile pic actually has about 10 to 20 rows of pixels extra at the bottom. which was reused on the last.fm Hell interface page. in 2013

Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:54 am

Marcus: Hey Mike, how are you?

Mike: I got drunk last night and changed the profile pic on one of our Facebooks to Whitney Houston and uploaded a funny meme. Hopefully no one notices.

Marcus: About that... :lol:

Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:57 am

Everyone always asks “where’s MDG?”, but no one ever asks “how’s MDG?”

Hope all is well.

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:01 am

Why’s MGD?

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:03 am

Navaru wrote:Why’s MGD?

What is MGD? It is mdg.

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:12 am

Anyone elses web browser looking like this?
...No?
Should I speak to someone?

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:18 am

Pretty sure that Marcus twitter banner pic is new...his profile certainly was NOT all black in late March...I can't recall what it was (I feel like it was a sky pic or similar to the boc youtube banner) but it for certain wasn't black, nor was it the hexagon field with jets. That's brand new.

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:18 am

demo wrote:Image

...No?

I realized that if anything happens, someone's gonna catch it and post it before I could ever notice. So I'm just refreshing this thread :lol:
Thank you for doing god's work

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:20 am

...No?

Have you spoke to Hexagon Sun about this?

Think you've had a few too many balloons mate

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:22 am

TheStatPow wrote:

...No?

Have you spoke to Hexagon Sun about this?

Think you've had a few too many balloons mate

"I'm Hell, he's Interface...we're here to promote the new reissue of Hi Scores"

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:28 am

TheStatPow wrote:Image

Was the banner always this for Marcus's unconfirmed twitter account?

Ignore this post
Last edited by NorthSaturnian on Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:29 am

mthrndr wrote:"I'm Hell, he's Interface...we're here to promote the new reissue of Hi Scores"

He's interface, and He'll Interface

Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:48 am

Echus_Chasma wrote:
NorthSaturnian wrote:
Biznasty wrote:Hell Interface FB hit 666 followers

Now it needs to reach 666 likes

I've been a longtime BOC fan. Came here from the bocpages facebook page alerting people to the Hell Interface facebook page updates. I liked the page and got it to 666. Just came across your comment and created an account just to let you know. Haha!
Since then it went to like 698. But I got the screengrab: https://imgur.com/a/wCeFAkY

Nice!

Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:59 am

the fb page still being up kinda settles it for me. I can't imagine boc letting all of these antics go on if it was fake..

Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:08 am

What's the consesus so far?

Sheol Boundary feels like Hell Interface's AtlantaFugiens, I have faith in that one specifically. Just that Red Moss intro...

Still kind of lost on the Facebook page shenanigans, though. The video just throws me off.

By the way, is that Marcus Twitter account legit? I've seen it being thrown around a couple of times and I still don't know if it's legitimate...

Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:29 am

Nothing is real maaaaaan

Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:59 am

~nick wrote:By the way, is that Marcus Twitter account legit? I've seen it being thrown around a couple of times and I still don't know if it's legitimate...

I remember coming across it last year when it had no profile picture and no banner and thinking it was fake.

Now it has a banner image that doesn't appear anywhere else (reverse image search yields no results) and looks remarkably like art they've used on other official channels- particularly the faded hexagon patterns.

Given the synchronized activity across all their accounts, verified and not-yet-verified, and the original banner image, I'm fairly convinced the Mike and Marcus twitter accounts are both authentic.

Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:12 am

There's also this instagram account of Marcus, which is followed by Peter Iain Campbell. I kind of think it's legit for that reason except maybe for the fact that one of the accounts it follows is of a videogame streamer. The other accounts he follows are all music related, including Alessandro Cortini of NIN.

It also has the same pfp from the twitter account.

Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:58 am

EvilTexan wrote:2) Why don't we ask MDG about what's going on?

I read over a lot of BOCpages and he seems like a generally nice dude in most of the interactions he's had with Twoism and WATMM in the past. He hasn't said anything in a long time, but was last online ~2 weeks ago. He could confirm whether it's hackers or intentional at least.

Now that’s a genuinely great idea. I wish I thought of that three days ago. Oh wait... ;)

Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:00 am

HappyCyclist wrote:Everyone always asks “where’s MDG?”, but no one ever asks “how’s MDG?”

Hope all is well.
He’s alive and well, afaik.
Post a reply