Switch to full style
Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.
Post a reply

Re: GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:43 pm

Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:46 pm

I still feel like we've missed something.. the fb video in particular remains a really weird part of all this

Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:49 pm

Maybe search back in bocpages for anything relating to the "i feel good" song, or raiders, or deepfake technology. i dont know! kinda stuck right now

Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:51 pm

The telegraph video was shot from a plane for what it's worth.

Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:56 pm

is the version of Heard from Telegraph Lines a fan edit or is this something entirely unheard until now??

Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:58 pm

It sounds like the normal song but paulstretched to make it twice as long. Something a fan could easily do...

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:00 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as of today (or yesterday) it's been EXACTLY 6 months since they uploaded the Pioneer Plaque to the Hell Interface YT channel...

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:00 pm

yeah, I'm still thinking we're missing something crucial here.

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:06 pm

northernlite wrote:is the version of Heard from Telegraph Lines a fan edit or is this something entirely unheard until now??

Sounds like the same version slowed ~x0.25

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:10 pm

demo wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but as of today (or yesterday) it's been EXACTLY 6 months since they uploaded the Pioneer Plaque to the Hell Interface YT channel...

Exactly 7 :shock:

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:11 pm

If nothing else all of this has got me smashing Societas X again.

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:13 pm

Nuclear dawn.

Anyone going to the Alamogordo Trinity test site this year?

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:20 pm

Sky and Trails wrote:Nuclear dawn.

Your username reminds me of something...

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:21 pm

The vid is 4.18 long. Maybe 18th of April?

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:23 pm

I've been doing some (admittedly not very deep) digging and I can't find the Heard From Telegraph Lines video anywhere else, though I saw Ian Sklarsky, a notable artist who's credited with the footage, posted a video of Slow This Bird Down on his YouTube awhile back.

Is it original?

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:25 pm

SamuraiDrifter wrote:I've been doing some (admittedly not very deep) digging and I can't find the Heard From Telegraph Lines video anywhere else, though I saw Ian Sklarsky, a notable artist who's credited with the footage, posted a video of Slow This Bird Down on his YouTube awhile back.

Is it original?

I wondered the same. If it's original, then presumably they/Warp liked the Slow My Bird Down vid and asked him to do something similar. So why release it now, 12 years after he did the other vid?

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:27 pm

RAJVAC wrote:
Sky and Trails wrote:Nuclear dawn.

Your username reminds me of something...

And he joined Twoism the 27th of January ...

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:28 pm

SamuraiDrifter wrote:I've been doing some (admittedly not very deep) digging and I can't find the Heard From Telegraph Lines video anywhere else, though I saw Ian Sklarsky, a notable artist who's credited with the footage, posted a video of Slow This Bird Down on his YouTube awhile back.

Is it original?

It's on his Vimeo page, if you scroll down a bit. Just like the Faastwalker video - it was on his Vimeo.

https://vimeo.com/directorian

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:33 pm

mthrndr wrote:

Is it original?

It's on his Vimeo page, if you scroll down a bit. Just like the Faastwalker video - it was on his Vimeo.

Ah, well found - been around for 9 years then.

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:33 pm

mthrndr wrote:

Is it original?

Shooting from the window of a 747

Lol
Post a reply