Switch to full style
Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.
Post a reply

Re: GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:50 am

ColinWallis wrote:all the people who seem to enjoy being pessimistic, constantly saying how BoC are "100% finished" and other similar completely baseless and illogical claims - i guess i don't know, but those people make no sense, and they suck.

it's fine if you as an individual want to tell yourself these delusional things, but on the internet there are numerous legitimate resources easily accessed that confirm the opposite.

kind of blows my mind sometimes, the level of ignorance / laziness, while using a device that can answer almost any question you have about anything in seconds..

Each to their own.
Also it is not necessary to call people ignorant and delusional no matter how farcical you think their opinion is.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:05 am

Orbited insanitarium wrote:
ColinWallis wrote:all the people who seem to enjoy being pessimistic, constantly saying how BoC are "100% finished" and other similar completely baseless and illogical claims - i guess i don't know, but those people make no sense, and they suck.

it's fine if you as an individual want to tell yourself these delusional things, but on the internet there are numerous legitimate resources easily accessed that confirm the opposite.

kind of blows my mind sometimes, the level of ignorance / laziness, while using a device that can answer almost any question you have about anything in seconds..

Each to their own.
Also it is not necessary to call people ignorant and delusional no matter how farcical you think their opinion is.

it definitely is perfectly necessary / appropriate to accurately describe people as however they're acting, but... yeah, to each their own.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:11 am

anyway - that's stepping away from the subject of Boards of Canada, (telling me things i shouldn't say due to sensitivity) let's not continue this.

i at least was on the subject of Boards of Canada.. lol

Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:21 am

if anyone wants to offer me a good argument why they are done forever, go ahead but tone down the sensitivity. this isn't 3rd grade.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:36 am

ColinWallis wrote:if anyone wants to offer me a good argument why they are done forever, go ahead but tone down the sensitivity. this isn't 3rd grade.
You're the one who just triple-posted about it, no one was making that claim within the last page.

Anyway, I'm still hoping for a promotion campaign centered on music videos. Whether it's official ones for older songs or unreleased ones, or a mix of both. I think that would be fun.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:29 am

It is time. Either for new LP/EP, or unreleased lost tunes.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:22 am

ColinWallis wrote:if anyone wants to offer me a good argument why they are done forever, go ahead but tone down the sensitivity. this isn't 3rd grade.

Flawed logic, if they can post their beliefs, as you are doing, you should respect that, because it is just that: beliefs. That being said, My OWN belief is that it will come… without fanfare, the pandemic is screwing many things over…

However, if they come with the “BOCset” I, for one, will rather use My $ to get a trio at McDonalds.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:10 pm

Oh the irony, lol

Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:51 pm

OMG Finally after all the wait and speculation WE FINALLY HAVE IT

We got a Mike Paradinas reissue !!!!!!!! : https://twitter.com/bleep/status/1484873482072510464

Oh well, see you guys in 100 years or something

Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:48 pm

Magrathea wrote:

Flawed logic, if they can post their beliefs, as you are doing, you should respect that, because it is just that: beliefs. That being said, My OWN belief is that it will come… without fanfare, the pandemic is screwing many things over…

However, if they come with the “BOCset” I, for one, will rather use My $ to get a trio at McDonalds.

People like you need to be culled from this website.

Not saying this for the first part. That last sentence really sent my neurons dancing with anger :mrgreen:

Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:02 pm

you guys really got me, you're right

i should be ashamed of myself!!!!

god what was i thinking saying such awful, mean hateful things.

what a joke lmao.

welcome to babies of canada

Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:05 pm

ColinWallis wrote:you guys really got me, you're right

what a joke lmao.

You're the only baby crying on this page.

Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:12 pm

TheStatPow wrote:

what a joke lmao.

no, i was merely defending myself. i at least suggested staying on topic, while you choose to remain argumentative about literally nothing.

can we move along now or are we going to keep piling on because i stated a "naughty" opinion?

Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:14 pm

ColinWallis wrote:
TheStatPow wrote:

what a joke lmao.

no, i was merely defending myself. i at least suggested staying on topic, while you choose to remain argumentative about literally nothing.

can we move along now or are we going to keep piling on because i stated a "naughty" opinion?

You misunderstand colin, I wasn’t trying to mislead the topic or be overtly 'sensitive' in my post.

It seems you are more irked by my post than I was by yours. Calm yourself down.
Last edited by Orbited insanitarium on Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:15 pm

lmao........

K

Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:19 pm

ColinWallis wrote:lmao........

K

Surely you have better things to do than create an argument, or reply angrily due to you're loss of context?
Last edited by Orbited insanitarium on Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:21 pm

anyway, has anyone here ever discussed Chester Pierce who apparently was involved with MK Ultra, and also was a consultant for Sesame Street?

just found out about this via JRE and immediately thought of BoC

Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:02 pm

Man, Twoism gets pretty violent after midnight.

Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:30 pm

Perhaps the BOC bros forgot to pay their taxes and got audited.

Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:07 pm

Been a while since posting myself. I saw something like like 20 posts pop up on my notifications - really got my hopes up there was some new news out today! [the geogaddi anniversary seems most hopeful atm]. Nope…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Post a reply