Switch to full style
Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.
Post a reply

Re: GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:57 pm

Wow seems like good news, even if it seems like old news

Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:54 pm

franjkmetal wrote:
hexagonFox wrote:Image

just adding info to the discussion for the non insta users
Can I have the link?

Sent from my 2201117TG using Tapatalk

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cfb--j1ovSq ... MyMTA2M2Y=

Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:56 pm

babylulu wrote:Image

Confirmation from MDG himself. Album soon!

phpBB [media]

Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:49 pm

It's finally here! The beginning of the end of your life!

That's it now; speculation is over!

Cheers everyone, it's been fun.

Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:58 pm

It's almost time to say goodbye, ta-ta and fare-thee-well. It's almost time to bring the curtain down.
I'll say adieu... To me? To you. So long, it has been swell. But don't you cry the tears of a clown.

Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:29 am

I hate to be cautious since I'm usually positive but let's simply hope that he didn't let the cat out of the bag too early.

If there's anything to know about the bros, it's that they operate on a different timeline. A new album coming could mean December or next year. I sure hope not but I must be the devils advocate here.

Either way, 2022 is a great year for music. I hope BOC manage to squeeze it in this year. They'd look great next to Animal Collective, Arcade Fire, Kendrick and Thom Yorke.

Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:10 am

2023 2023 2023

Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:22 am

Navaru wrote:2023 2023 2023

I agree with this. Release definitely will be announced before 2023 but released in 2023

Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:02 am

TheStatPow wrote:
Navaru wrote:2023 2023 2023

I agree with this. Release definitely will be announced before 2023 but released in 2023

Why?

Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:07 am

To me, the "nothing specific I'm allowed to share" means that there is some specific information beyond "a new album is on its way".

Maybe a rough release date is known, or maybe the album has a theme, a title, or that it's finished.

I'd say one of the above is known, and can't be shared yet.

If "they're working on something" was all that is known, I don't think he would have said the "nothing I can share" part.

Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:32 am

outhudd wrote:To me, the "nothing specific I'm allowed to share" means that there is some specific information beyond "a new album is on its way".

Maybe a rough release date is known, or maybe the album has a theme, a title, or that it's finished.

I'd say one of the above is known, and can't be shared yet.

If "they're working on something" was all that is known, I don't think he would have said the "nothing I can share" part.

To me there's truth to your reasoning indeed. But "something specific" can however be something rather insignificant indeed. Even though I'd say any info about LP5 is significant to me. :lol:

Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:29 pm

I just feel good about it.

Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:42 pm

Speaking of which, the record is probably finished because a few people had told us that last year. I'm not sure how trustworthy they are, but if we are to go by people like jamieboy then the record was finished in 2021 and now it's on its way!

I'm cautious because I'm used to disapointment as a BOC fan but it's worth pointing that out! :)

Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:09 pm

Echelon wrote:Speaking of which, the record is probably finished because a few people had told us that last year. I'm not sure how trustworthy they are, but if we are to go by people like jamieboy then the record was finished in 2021 and now it's on its way!

I'm cautious because I'm used to disapointment as a BOC fan but it's worth pointing that out! :)

"Used to disappointment?" When have BoC disappointed us? I think fans generate their own disappointment what with all the dumb numerology-infused dates we come up with.

Maybe we were the real disappointments all along 8)

Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:33 pm

Biznasty wrote:
Echelon wrote:Speaking of which, the record is probably finished because a few people had told us that last year. I'm not sure how trustworthy they are, but if we are to go by people like jamieboy then the record was finished in 2021 and now it's on its way!

"Used to disappointment?" When have BoC disappointed us? I think fans generate their own disappointment what with all the dumb numerology-infused dates we come up with.

Nothing wrong with a committed and passionate fanbase that thousands of other bands would absolutely die to have. We good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:34 pm

Biznasty wrote:

Yeah I was wrong about that. Sorry.

Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:32 am

2011: A Scottish Odyssey
Don't hold your breath.

Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:58 am

Quadrivium wrote:Let's guess a new LP release date. Whoever ends up closest, wins.

May 27th 2023

I’m doubling down on this date. Any other guesses? :lol:

Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:30 am

Quadrivium wrote:
Quadrivium wrote:Let's guess a new LP release date. Whoever ends up closest, wins.

May 27th 2023

I’m doubling down on this date. Any other guesses? :lol:

Fall 2022. It's the big release this year.

Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:18 am

Fall 2023
Post a reply