Ade - It's Just Wind

Discussions related to music in general.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
Any other Connan Mockasin fans here? He's just dropped an album with his dad on vocals (mainly absurd spoken word poetry) and it's absolutely worth a listen.

Plenty of lovely BoC-esque melodies on this one, so I'd definitely recommend it to those of you who are into your mellow psych/soft rock.

Full album stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9l5JlPg33o

Eagle Minded
I like him. This is probably not his best album but it's easily the most spaced out thing he's done.
Really weird and psychedelic.

Eagle Minded
Yeah this one is the most spaced out for sure, but I'd still consider Forever Dolphin Love to be his weirdest record. To this day I've not heard anything like it.

Eagle Minded
Sherbet Head wrote:Yeah this one is the most spaced out for sure, but I'd still consider Forever Dolphin Love to be his weirdest record. To this day I've not heard anything like it.

I'd say Caramel is his weirdest. The uneasy sexual atmosphere and Connan doing a Günther impression.
and the It's Your Body tracks.
Are you crying? Or are you actually having sex?

Eagle Minded
bungler666 wrote:
Sherbet Head wrote:Yeah this one is the most spaced out for sure, but I'd still consider Forever Dolphin Love to be his weirdest record. To this day I've not heard anything like it.

I'd say Caramel is his weirdest. The uneasy sexual atmosphere and Connan doing a Günther impression.
and the It's Your Body tracks.
Are you crying? Or are you actually having sex?

True, but aside from the IYB suite, I've always considered it a relatively normal and straightforward sounding album. And I mean that in the best way possible. "I'm The Man..." and "Do I Make You Feel Shy?" are expertly crafted pop songs.

Return to This Random Sound