Song from mix show from years ago related to Twoism. Name?

Discussions related to music in general.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
Years ago I had found some sort of mix show that was related to this forum.

I have no idea what it's actual name is I just have a vague idea from a loopback audio recording I made in Audacity back in 2018 the day the mix came out I think. It was only for one song and I only titled it "Unknown track moon grave yard 5 22 show".

I tried searching up the show name "moon graveyard" or "moon graveyard mix" on Google but got nothing. Even limited results to before 2019 but still nothing. I'm now stumped as to how I even got this song in the first place.

All I remember is that it was part of a mix set with a host who sounded British and I think the art for the mix had an owl in it? Don't know this was all the way back in 2018. And the site it was on was allot like Soundcloud but blue green aqua like and I think if there was copyrighted audio detected it would prevent you from rewinding during playback.

Metadata is as follows "Wednesday, ‎May ‎23, ‎2018, ‏‎12:39:04 AM"

And finally here is an mp3 encode I have of the file itself.
phpBB [media]

If anyone knows the name of the song would highly appreciate it.
this thread is full of shenanigans.

Site Admin
Can't believe, as a long time member, you are asking this on this forum Flory.. :shock: Guess you never explored the One on Twoism series? Click on the One on Twoism shortcut on top of the forum and it'll bring you there.
Shortcut to your song

I guess the host you are referring to must be Mark from the Monday Graveyard
Life is a Frequency

Hitting play made my ears perk up, but Robin beat me to it. I played a really small part in this song. I don't even remember what I provided. Whatever it was, it's really low in the mix.

If I'm not mistaken, this was mostly Jonse's project, but involved Kinesthetiac and Kamas.
PLEASE LISTEN TO MY QUEER ELECTRONIC POP MUSIC: 2020k.Bandcamp |Twenty20k.com

Sherbet Head
Aesthetics wrote:Can't believe, as a long time member, you are asking this on this forum Flory.. :shock: Guess you never explored the One on Twoism series? Click on the One on Twoism shortcut on top of the forum and it'll bring you there.
Shortcut to your song

I guess the host you are referring to must be Mark from the Monday Graveyard
Oh my wow I really should have known to check their before hand. Sorry I've been gone for four years as such so much of the info on the One on Twoism releases have vacated my mind completely. So sorry for that.

And yes that is the show I was talking about! Found the specific show to! "Monday Graveyard Show 145 (21/05/2018)".

Thanks Aesthetics for the reply either way. :3
this thread is full of shenanigans.

Return to This Random Sound