Arovane

Discussions related to music in general.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
Does anyone here listen to his stuff ? I'm surprised he doesn't get discussed here more often. As far as I've heard, nothing else has come closer to the same kind of feel that BoC has. Even if his style is sonically different, it's just as steeped in the same kind of nostalgia.

This track especially gets me really emotional for some reason. I just discovered it a few months ago but somehow it feels like I've known it my entire life.
phpBB [media]

It reminds me of going to the coast of the North Sea as a kid, and it's probably the only song that makes me think of that

Friendly Stranger
I only have Lilies but I really dig it. Especially the title track.

Dayvan Cowboy
I love both his "ambient" albums - Tides and Lilies. Got into them around the same time as Ulrich Schnauss and the rest of the artists on City Centre Offices.

I couldn't agree more about that 'Seaside' track. The whole LP gets me that way to be honest.

Sherbet Head
I used to listen to Tides quite a bit back in the day. I'm not sure why he dropped off my radar, but I should go back and check out some of his other stuff.

New to me, so thanks for sharing. Listening to Tides now and it's a bit lovely. Cheers.

Slow down...

Eagle Minded
Big Arovane fan here, have all of their albums, that was such a great era for electronic music, City Centre Offices had so many amazing releases.

Posts Quantity
Tides I was a little bit bored by but I heard a couple tracks from Lillies such as Instant Gods Out of the Box and loved it way more.
That Squidward crossover guy and Plaid fanatic. ALSO FUCK IM SORRY HAVENT BEEN INACTIVE ON HERE I'VE BEEN USING WATMM MORE :(
Rateyourmusic account: https://rateyourmusic.com/~PrezSquid
WATMM account: https://forum.watmm.com/profile/23101-p ... squidward/

Return to This Random Sound