Thriftwicker Audio Society

Discussions related to music in general.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
My word. This is one of the best thriftwicker AI generated covers Mech!

I love the vibrancy, was the title of the album the prompt? Cos' it really fits. :D

Happy Cycler
That was the prompt, yeah. Glad you like it. It was miles ahead of all the other ones I generated.

Happy Cycler
Fellow humanoids...

Thriftwicker Audio Society is proud to resent...
VOLUME IX - CHICKEN MOOSE & OTHER INDULGENCES

Sherbet Head
Currently checking out the last few volumes, sounds like so far I've been missing out big time by not paying full attention to the new release schedule! The new additions on IX are some quality stuff (particularly the opening and closing tracks) and the long-form material on VIII makes me picture what Line Two or Visual Drone 12 might sound like.

Overall very good stuff, soon as I have some cash to spare I'll gladly throw it your way for VII thru IX. My apologies for not realizing that these had come out, I really oughta poke my head in the non-BoC subforums more often!
If The Campfire Headphase was a butterfly, would Acid Memories be the caterpillar?
Spoiler: show
Unfortunately I have no clue lmao. But while you're here, go ahead and check out some of my tunes! You might dig 'em and stuff!

Happy Cycler
Jango9 wrote:Currently checking out the last few volumes, sounds like so far I've been missing out big time by not paying full attention to the new release schedule! The new additions on IX are some quality stuff (particularly the opening and closing tracks) and the long-form material on VIII makes me picture what Line Two or Visual Drone 12 might sound like.

Overall very good stuff, soon as I have some cash to spare I'll gladly throw it your way for VII thru IX. My apologies for not realizing that these had come out, I really oughta poke my head in the non-BoC subforums more often!

Ahoy! Good to hear from you and thanks a boatload for listening to the thriftwickers. I would also like to apologize for my disappearance from discord and the like recently. Sometimes I feel like I must scale back on my internet intertake.

Sadly, my album release schedule fell apart at the beginning of the year. I am at work on a new one, though!

Sherbet Head
mechanismj wrote:Ahoy! Good to hear from you and thanks a boatload for listening to the thriftwickers. I would also like to apologize for my disappearance from discord and the like recently. Sometimes I feel like I must scale back on my internet intertake.

Sadly, my album release schedule fell apart at the beginning of the year. I am at work on a new one, though!

Aye, good to hear from you too! Apologies for my delayed response as well, I've got this really bad habit I'm trying to break where I take far too long thinking about how to reply to something and eventually end up not replying at all. Hope all is well with you, looking forward to new thriftwickers whenever they happen to appear!
If The Campfire Headphase was a butterfly, would Acid Memories be the caterpillar?
Spoiler: show
Unfortunately I have no clue lmao. But while you're here, go ahead and check out some of my tunes! You might dig 'em and stuff!

Happy Cycler
Hello, humanoids.
THRIFTWICKER AUDIO SOCIETY - VOLUME X - THE LEGEND OF DUSTY BRAINSWEATER.
July 6, 2023. The first Thriftwicker Thursday of 2023.
Available now for pre-order.

Happy Cycler
mechanismj wrote:Hello, humanoids.
THRIFTWICKER AUDIO SOCIETY - VOLUME X - THE LEGEND OF DUSTY BRAINSWEATER.
July 6, 2023. The first Thriftwicker Thursday of 2023.
Available now for pre-order.

Thar she exists.
https://thriftwickeraudiosociety.bandca ... ainsweater

Previous

Return to This Random Sound