amks.live

Discussions related to music in general.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Posts Quantity
chronical wrote:Robots doing robot things

Sherbet Head
I wonder what is coming at midnight? Seven minutes to go!

Boqurant
Absolutely nothing :/ Cool stream though

Sherbet Head
NorthernPlastics wrote:Absolutely nothing :/ Cool stream though

They played an unreleased remix of Magic Window then went silent. ;)

Boqurant
Planning to stay at home and record the full stream on Oct 3rd if it is infact streaming every first saturday of the month at 1800 GMT.
Image ImageImage

Eagle Minded
I am recording tonights broadcast although I'm a little late, hopefully someone else started recording before I did.

Are we able to keep on top of these broadcasts? I really want these to be archived as the music is genuinley amazing, not to mention Shazam ain't picking up half of these tracks so it's extra important that I think we find a way to preserve these.

Do we have an exact time these broadcasts usually start? Also, what time zone do they use for the hours listed on the website?

Boqurant
demo wrote:I am recording tonights broadcast although I'm a little late, hopefully someone else started recording before I did.

Are we able to keep on top of these broadcasts? I really want these to be archived as the music is genuinley amazing, not to mention Shazam ain't picking up half of these tracks so it's extra important that I think we find a way to preserve these.

Do we have an exact time these broadcasts usually start? Also, what time zone do they use for the hours listed on the website?

1800 GMT it seems to be.
Image ImageImage

Eagle Minded
oliveoil22 wrote:
demo wrote:I am recording tonights broadcast although I'm a little late, hopefully someone else started recording before I did.

1800 GMT it seems to be.

Awesome, 3:30am for me

So we are still in "__MDX________" at the moment, "__LD_RUNNERS____" should be in 15 minutes.

This feels very reminisent of when Sean from Autechre was doing Mixlr sets.
Was anyone prepared for tonights broadcast? I didnt think it was going to happen until Sunday.

Eagle Minded
watching it right now, awesome tunes there
Telephasic Workshop

Posts Quantity
Following... Definitely some killer music in there!

Recording/Documenting these are a great idea for preservation and research purposes.

Love to find a way to replay it? Please share whatever you find here! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eagle Minded
This is some goooood stuff

Eagle Minded
PerniciousKnid wrote:
Love to find a way to replay it? Please share whatever you find here! Thanks!

I have the recording of most of the broadcast, there are a couple of minor drop outs but I believe that was the stream. I will find a way to post what I have here when it's over. Baked also has the first leg of the show so technically we have the full broadcast. If I can find a way to be prepared for when the broadcasts start I can record them, but I have no idea what days the plan to do this.

Dayvan Cowboy
Space flight and aliens mentioned in a voice clip and then some aliens talking about how they like to eat humans.

May want to pay attention to this section, even if the Space BOC album is just a theory.

On a non-BOC note, this music is wonderful and I'm so glad we've got people recording it. Thank you! BOC or not, some of this stuff is legit great!

Edit: NVM it's over! Still good shit!
Last edited by Echelon on Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Boqurant
As I said in the other thread, it sounds like tonight's programming has a lot of the same songs as the broadcast from yesterday.

Eagle Minded
Echelon wrote:Space flight and aliens mentioned in a voice clip and then some aliens talking about how they like to eat humans.

May want to pay attention to this section, even if the Space BOC album is just a theory.

On a non-BOC note, this music is wonderful and I'm so glad we've got people recording it. Thank you! BOC or not, some of this stuff is legit great!

The bit about aliens really did catch me off guard, all I could think about was the hell interface banner the whole time... anyway, still not much to go on, but at least we where able to capture the broadcast this time.

It also ended an hour earlier than I assumed.... Unsure why the bother listing "0000H____________///" I'll stick around, but I'm not expecting anything.

EDIT: also, what's up with the boat?

https://universe-files.dacast.com/f2c0f ... b760b.jpeg

Oh, I see the amks logo on it... Still a bit random

They are still calling these "AMKS Live Test Transmission"
Last edited by demo on Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Posts Quantity
NorthernPlastics wrote:As I said in the other thread, it sounds like tonight's programming has a lot of the same songs as the broadcast from yesterday.
So was this “episode” a live broadcast or a repeat? A lot of the same songs but not exactly?

This was the second or third live stream? Thx

Posts Quantity
demo wrote:
Echelon wrote:
EDIT: also, what's up with the boat?

Is that water reflection? Or words in light gray on the front of the boat?

Dayvan Cowboy
demo wrote:
Echelon wrote:Space flight and aliens mentioned in a voice clip and then some aliens talking about how they like to eat humans.

The bit about aliens really did catch me off guard, all I could think about was the hell interface banner the whole time... anyway, still not much to go on, but at least we where able to capture the broadcast this time.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that when I heard it! Really made me sit up for a moment! Interesting that they ended the broadcast like that too.

But yeah, let's just stay tuned for the next one! Nice job on capturing it! :D
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Eagle Minded
PerniciousKnid wrote:Is that water reflection? Or words in light gray on the front of the boat?

It's just water reflections

Boqurant
Don't know how I'm gonna go about exporting a 4 hour audio file... Don't want it sounding compressed but at the same time I don't want to fill up my hard drive.
Image ImageImage

Next

Return to This Random Sound