Strange Soup/The Thrift Store Tape Discussion

Discussions related to music in general.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Boqurant
Frindia wrote:https://voca.ro/16aw7Py8g2pU

I went ahead and reversed the Revelation video. You can hear what the woman is saying now.

The moons shadow will briefly fall on Earth tracing a narrow path through central Mexico across 13 states of the U.S. and into Eastern Canada

Interesting, when I look up the coordinates it seems to be a location in central mexico indeed

Boqurant
This is the eclipse path

https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/map/2024-april-8

And the coordinates from above on the map:

Not sure off hand what relevance this may have, if any

Friendly Stranger
karpeggi wrote:This is the eclipse path

https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/map/2024-april-8

And the coordinates from above on the map:

Not sure off hand what relevance this may have, if any

Yes sir!!!!! It's all coming together now. I have a whole things that I'm working on for this ARG. I might make a video doc about it to share my findings. I took a very deep dive down this rabbit hole. I'm putting something together hopefully be ready to share it by tomorrow or this weekend. Essentially, it's all adding up to the date 04/08/2024. All the hints are in plain sight. I think new music will be released on this date. I could be wrong, but all the evidence points to it. It'll all make sense when you can see all the data I have compiled.

Boqurant
hexagonFox wrote:
That's not the weird part.
If you face the building and then turn around someone had placed a sticker near the dumpster.

A white rabbit holding a turquoise egg.
With the words
Easter egg Hunt.

Im starting to feel like these are not coincidences any more.

Friendly Stranger
I had this turned into a PDF. you can view it or download it. Here's the link. I think you'll will be impressed on my findings. With all the evidence pointing to the date that something with new music is goin to take place on Monday 4/8/24, the day of the solar eclipse. This took me many hours to solve and figure out, but I couldn't have done it better without some of your suggestions and findings as well. So thank you all very much!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mI_CuV ... share_link

Posts Quantity
karpeggi wrote:Interesting, when I look up the coordinates it seems to be a location in central mexico indeed

I could be way off here but I have to mention it.

I was rewatching the Seek video with the dancing cat ladys and remembered that the morse towards the end of the video translates to PAYCLOSEATTENTION and the dits & dahs to SEEK GPS COORDINATES. I know this is part of the old ARG, but I feel like we are missing something.. SeeClip (although an anagram for Eclipse) is extremely reminiscent of SEEK. Could the GPS coordinates somewhat be tied to a URL we are supposed to type after SeeClip? (SeeClip-xxxx?) Idk why, but I also kind of see "Seek Clip" in that. Like it's telling us to watch the original seek clip. Just brainstorming.

Hmm.. Karpeggi, if you could try a few renditions of the URL with SeeClip and the exact coordinates you found, I would greatly appreciate it. I tried a few times but I think I am inputting it incorrectly. I also think my coordinates are off a few numbers and even though I tried yours, maybe a few other hands could assist.

edit: reason I mention this is because of the giph that is on the skollnhati24 Tumblr.

Boqurant
Holy fudging ship, this is very exciting news. I was worried someone was trolling us, but this all looks very legit. I hope we get more tunes. Even better if BOC actually just come out and say it’s them, then I can literally glow with smugness

Friendly Stranger
Frindia wrote:
karpeggi wrote:Interesting, when I look up the coordinates it seems to be a location in central mexico indeed

I could be way off here but I have to mention it.

I was rewatching the Seek video with the dancing cat ladys and remembered that the morse towards the end of the video translates to PAYCLOSEATTENTION and the dits & dahs to SEEK GPS COORDINATES. I know this is part of the old ARG, but I feel like we are missing something.. SeeClip (although an anagram for Eclipse) is extremely reminiscent of SEEK. Could the GPS coordinates somewhat be tied to a URL we are supposed to type after SeeClip? (SeeClip-xxxx?) Idk why, but I also kind of see "Seek Clip" in that. Like it's telling us to watch the original seek clip. Just brainstorming.

Hmm.. Karpeggi, if you could try a few renditions of the URL with SeeClip and the exact coordinates you found, I would greatly appreciate it. I tried a few times but I think I am inputting it incorrectly. I also think my coordinates are off a few numbers and even though I tried yours, maybe a few other hands could assist.

edit: reason I mention this is because of the giph that is on the skollnhati24 Tumblr.

I see what you're saying. I assume you read through the PDF I provided? In my humble opinion, I think it would be safe to say not to do too deep and overanalyze it. Otherwise you will go mad just like I did a day ago as I was connecting all the dots lol. I say, just take it as it comes.

Friendly Stranger
Electronaldmcdonald2 wrote:Holy fudging ship, this is very exciting news. I was worried someone was trolling us, but this all looks very legit. I hope we get more tunes. Even better if BOC actually just come out and say it’s them, then I can literally glow with smugness

Right! I provided a PDF link explaining and connecting all the dots. I have every strong reason to believe whole-heartedly that there will be a new release of music or at the very least, something pointing us in that direction on the exact date of 4/8/24 Monday April 8th 2024 during the eclipse over the United states. Here's that PDF link below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WPpV6K ... share_link

Boqurant
So it’s looking like 8th April we might hear something else. Did anyone figure out the morse code on the Revelation video? Four bursts of morse, might be the missing digits from @SeeClips-xxxx

Boqurant
Is the Tumblr image of the two women kissing a nod to the Twoism album cover I wonder?

Boqurant
Frindia wrote:Hmm.. Karpeggi, if you could try a few renditions of the URL with SeeClip and the exact coordinates you found, I would greatly appreciate it. I tried a few times but I think I am inputting it incorrectly. I also think my coordinates are off a few numbers and even though I tried yours, maybe a few other hands could assist.

Hey I just saw this and when I went to @SeeClip-xxxx to play around with suffixes they had just posted a new video 2hrs ago confirming 04/08/2024, based on what I'm hearing I'm psyched

phpBB [media]

incoming

"04/08/2024
12:23 p.m. CDT"

Eagle Minded
I have no idea what this is / what's going on exactly but that clip^ sounds really cool and I'm looking forward to the date.

Boqurant
I am almost insane with anticipation. I love these ARGs and the music has been fantastic. Imagine if they confirm its them, what an incredible gift to the fans to have released all this music for free, and gone to the trouble of cooking up these breadcrumb trails just to amuse us all!

Boqurant
I see Hexagons! There are elements from the 1970 Donald Fox film ‘Omega’ too. The surf bits might be from the surfing film ‘The Endless Summer’. I recognised them because I pinched a few clips from those for my collaged music videos too!

Boqurant
Huh... Have a look thru the playlist on the See Clip channel. quite good, and interestingly includes a song from the prohibited broadcasting channel. A channel that was involved with the catherine fell arg if I'm remembering right.

Posts Quantity
Are there voices in the Incoming video? Hmm. Also, why the two 5 second fast-forward indicators? Interesting.

This sounds like one of the tracks from selection A offload 2 and random tunes. The one that sort of resembles Skyliner in a way? It's definitely a little different than previous. More ambient-esque. That guitar riff is new. Pretty cool, guys. Looking forward to some fresh tunes!

Posts Quantity
shame on me. it sounds like one of the tracks off of *eleven missing tracks and random tunes.

Boqurant
karpeggi wrote:Huh... Have a look thru the playlist on the See Clip channel. quite good, and interestingly includes a song from the prohibited broadcasting channel. A channel that was involved with the catherine fell arg if I'm remembering right.

Good spot! I wouldn’t have thought to look under playlists. There’s some interesting stuff on there, a bit like a less obscure version of the societas x mix.

Boqurant
Frindia wrote:shame on me. it sounds like one of the tracks off of *eleven missing tracks and random tunes.

It’s mega cool that that comment appeared on one of your vids! Celebrity fanbase

PreviousNext

Return to This Random Sound