Now Playing:

Discussions related to music in general.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
Cupz wrote::P

56 posts.....and no1`s listening to BoC:P

I`m listening to BoC`s-kid for today

Boc`s Best Track EVER!!!!

Haha, I was waiting for someone to post a Boc track. I was going to but I also listen to them pretty much everyday so I thought I'd post the other stuff I'm diggin. :D Oh yeah Cupz; Kid for Today is great but Amo Bishop Roden is better :!: <Now playing.

Telepath
hexagon son wrote:i listen to BoC everyday, so i had to put other music that i listen to down in this forum. i try not to talk too much about BoC in this random sound as there is a dedicated section for it....

Why don`t they just call it: What you`re listening BESIDES BoC :P :P

Happy Cycler
youve got a damn good point there, buddy.
"It's been a long time..."

Telepath
Derail wrote:

Haha, I was waiting for someone to post a Boc track. I was going to but I also listen to them pretty much everyday so I thought I'd post the other stuff I'm diggin. :D Oh yeah Cupz; Kid for Today is great but Amo Bishop Roden is better :!: <Now playing.

I dissagree (Everyone has there own taste :D )....But thats 1 of the great things about BoC...Every song is totally different...

Oh...and thanks Hexagon Son....I usually don`t make much sense :P

Eagle Minded
i'm listening to

biosphere - sherbrooke

off the new dropsonde vinyl ep before the full album

this stuff is AMAZING i say everyone pick it up!

Dayvan Cowboy
Derail wrote:

http://www.markwilliams.net/Waco3.html

Happy Cycler
i found that pic a couple of years ago when searching for who or what amo bishop roden was. quite interesting history about her and the koresh cult. do some research on it and have a read.

Sherbet Head
right now i'm playing the phenomenal Ex-Cowboy by Mogwai

atm i'm playing Ow_Nowhere, debut album from an Antwerp band [Belgium]and better than Mogwai :!: :o

NP>Autechre_Eggshel from Incunabula, AE is the first Intelligent Techno band ever :!: :!: :!: :!:

NP>Windwind from AE :!: :o one of the most sensitive Intelligent Techno tracks ever

ross adey wrote:
Derail wrote:

http://www.markwilliams.net/Waco3.html

Amo Bishop Roden is one of my favourite BOC tracks 2<NP :o

>NP:Coitus Intereptus_Fad Gadget a real classic, electro pop, or new wave :lol:

D4VERD4NN wrote:>NP:Coitus Intereptus_Fad Gadget a real classic, electro pop, or new wave :lol:

It's Interuptus*

>NP:Bridge_Amon Tobin, from his best album: Permutation, a combination of jazz samples, drum and bass, techno, old movie samples, one of my favourite albums ever :!:

Sherbet Head
D4VERD4NN wrote:atm i'm playing Ow_Nowhere, debut album from an Antwerp band [Belgium]and better than Mogwai :!: :o

die willek wel is hore :wink:

cmx wrote:
D4VERD4NN wrote:atm i'm playing Ow_Nowhere, debut album from an Antwerp band [Belgium]and better than Mogwai :!: :o

Die cd is te vinden in de shops, of je kunt em downloaden van mij als je op soulseek zit. :wink:

Happy Cycler
skam cats. one of the most original and refreshing concepts ive heard in a long time.

Telepath
D4VERD4NN wrote:
cmx wrote:

Die cd is te vinden in de shops, of je kunt em downloaden van mij als je op soulseek zit. :wink:

Volgens mij zitten hier meer nederlands pratende :P
Moeten we eens een poll opzetten :P

NP>Skampler in a black cd box, in spite of the fact it's not new anymore, it still sounds freshening to me. :D

PreviousNext

Return to This Random Sound