Now Playing:

Discussions related to music in general.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Posts Quantity
A good friend of mine reccomended me Xen Cuts, a compilation of some bonus tracks from many of Ninja Tune's artists. It was pretty good, this track being my favorite off of the compilation album. Need to listen to Animals On Wheels to see if he has any other amazing songs like this.

phpBB [media]
That Squidward crossover guy and Plaid fanatic. Click on my other profiles under my avvie to see what I do outside of Twoism... if you can handle the stupidity.
Rateyourmusic account: https://rateyourmusic.com/~PrezSquid

Eagle Minded
phpBB [media]

This is so gorgeous!
"I do actually believe that there are powers in music that are almost supernatural. I think you actually manipulate people with music, and that is definitely what we are trying to do."

Posts Quantity
I'm surprised I haven't posted this Fila track here yet. This one is one of my favorites from them (I have tons, but this is like Top 5 material tbh)

phpBB [media]
That Squidward crossover guy and Plaid fanatic. Click on my other profiles under my avvie to see what I do outside of Twoism... if you can handle the stupidity.

Boqurant
phpBB [media]

Love the new addition to the album. :)

Eagle Minded
phpBB [media]
"I do actually believe that there are powers in music that are almost supernatural. I think you actually manipulate people with music, and that is definitely what we are trying to do."

Dayvan Cowboy
phpBB [media]

Sherbet Head
jcnporter wrote:
phpBB [media]

Very pleasent! Thanks for sharing

PresidentSquidward wrote:A good friend of mine reccomended me Xen Cuts, a compilation of some bonus tracks from many of Ninja Tune's artists. It was pretty good, this track being my favorite off of the compilation album. Need to listen to Animals On Wheels to see if he has any other amazing songs like this.

phpBB [media]

Someone just posted a song from the Xen Cuts record in the BOC Facebook group. THIS is one of my favorites from the compilation:

phpBB [media]
Twenty20k.com
747Music wrote:dont go up there!!! the music is down by the truck!

Forest_Opal wrote:Mexicolas a spooky person.

Josh wrote:Sometimes I would pay money for 1:46 of silence.

Happy Cycler
Gazebo4 wrote:
phpBB [media]

Great track. Love that wiggly melody line.

As for me, I saw UMO last night and they were brilliant...

phpBB [media]
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Eagle Minded
phpBB [media]

Okay this is really amazing stuff. New album incoming I guess!

Posts Quantity
This has to be my favorite LFO song of all time. This whole album is good!! Same with a lot of their discography!

phpBB [media]

Posts Quantity
The title track from Sangam's "Departure." I'd love to own the vinyl LP:

https://aescapesounds.bandcamp.com/track/departure

Eagle Minded
phpBB [media]

Might've posted this before, dunno. Such an incredibly epic track!

Posts Quantity
Saw a friend review this album (Flanger's Templates) on Rateyourmusic and was curious about it, since I enjoy some Nu Jazz here and there. And it IS that, but done in a very glitchy away. I digged the aesthetic of it and the album cover I love a lot too. Here's my favorite track off of it.

phpBB [media]

Eagle Minded
phpBB [media]

Dayvan Cowboy
phpBB [media]

Dayvan Cowboy
phpBB [media]

Double Negative is Low as if they were collaborating with Burial and produced by Tim Hecker.
I was skeptical when I read the reviews about how it would sound, but boy, do they pull it off.

Dayvan Cowboy
phpBB [media]

Posts Quantity
Recently reviewed Autechre's older discography so I can catch up to the supposed holy grail of the duo, Confield. And if I were to be honest, Incunabula and Amber don't click with me much besides "oh, this sounds good. 3-4 stars" for most of the tracks, but I will say, THIS track off of Amber is fantastic.

phpBB [media]

Also Silverside is beautiful as hell

Eagle Minded
phpBB [media]

Mysterious vibes. Good ol' Squarepusher.

PreviousNext

Return to This Random Sound