[fake] Boards of Canada - Sur Round (original by Sensiva)

Discussions related to music in general.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
apriorion wrote:I agree that it doesn't sound like BoC, but the youtube user has made a clear prediction: "13th January 2009 - release date". At least that's a falsifiable claim, unlike a lot of these "sometime soon" kinds of declaration.
I'll bet any money there isn't a new album 1/13/2009..... also there is another track called Sur Round 2,which again is FAKE.The youtube member and some other tuber are both fakers.So youll have to wait until the next BLUE moon b4 you see another BoC album ;)
<center>de ['] ja [,] vu
nʌ ['] ɐɾ [,] ǝp

Posts Quantity
Retrodreaming wrote:I'll bet any money there isn't a new album 1/13/2009..... also there is another track called Sur Round 2,which again is FAKE.The youtube member and some other tuber are both fakers.So youll have to wait until the next BLUE moon b4 you see another BoC album ;)

Oh, I agree. I just thought it was interesting to see a more precise claim about a release date (even if clearly false) as opposed to all the vague gestures we've been seeing.

Dayvan Cowboy
"THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN REMOVED BY THE USER"

Site Admin
Problem solved

The track Sur Round is by Sensiva. I was listening to his latest output and heard something familiar :)
Life is a Frequency

Dayvan Cowboy
Aesthetics wrote:Problem solved

The track Sur Round is by Sensiva. I was listening to his latest output and heard something familiar :)
Topman!! hmm i do like some of his music ;)
<center>de ['] ja [,] vu
nʌ ['] ɐɾ [,] ǝp

Sherbet Head
Yay, now I can not be all pissed off at having tracks labeled as "BoC Fake"
Hooray, me!

Edit: took a look at some other songs from Sensiva. "Maya Cuts" is another awesome track.
Viper.

Sherbet Head
Also: Untitled 3. Wow.
Viper.

Previous

Return to This Random Sound