[fake] Boards of Canada - Sur Round (original by Sensiva)

Discussions related to music in general.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Site Admin
The Telepathic Kid wrote:People here say they don't like BoC copycats when...
(It pains me to say this and I don't mean any harm, you all make great music I DO NOT WANT ANY BACKLASH OR FLAMES AGAINST ME)
Half of the artists here sound like they're trying to be BoC.

Don't you think you generalize in every way?
Life is a Frequency

Dayvan Cowboy
hills west wrote:allright allready..im sorrie..the track was made by me...(long stare, eyebrows raised, looks left, looks right)
Really? sounds nothing like your stuff on Myspace,so why tag it as BoC? Btw if its by you this is the direction you should take.

Dayvan Cowboy
i got the impression mr hills was joking in that comment...

Nova Scotia Robot
Retrodreaming wrote:
hills west wrote:allright allready..im sorrie..the track was made by me...(long stare, eyebrows raised, looks left, looks right)
Really? sounds nothing like your stuff on Myspace,so why tag it as BoC? Btw if its by you this is the direction you should take.

Is no one else noticing his eyebrow movements? He's joking for the love of Pete....standing alone....

Dayvan Cowboy
:shock: lol

Dayvan Cowboy
747Music wrote:
Retrodreaming wrote:

Is no one else noticing his eyebrow movements? He's joking for the love of Pete....standing alone....

haha...finally

Dayvan Cowboy
hills west wrote:
747Music wrote:
Retrodreaming wrote:

haha...finally

All right already..i'm very sorry..the track was made by me aka retrodreaming...(looks down, bottom lip drops,blinks once, blinks twice)

Dayvan Cowboy
Now I'm confused!
Please 'Like' the Retronym Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/retronymlabel if you enjoy our free releases, spread the word! http://www.retronym.co.uk

Site Admin
Whoever it did, he should be ashamed of using BoC to spread his music, especially if the one posts on this forum. Posting a topic on this forum would've attrack the right kind of attention and more respect imo.
Life is a Frequency

Telepath
Its a very awesome song. Not like BoC at all if you ask me....ooorrrrr...its very unlike anything BoC ever did before. I doubt it.

I really really like the track. Could anyone pm me the song then?

Dayvan Cowboy
Cupz wrote:I really really like the track. Could anyone pm me the song then?

and me please!

Dayvan Cowboy
Aesthetics wrote:Whoever it did, he should be ashamed of using BoC to spread his music, especially if the one posts on this forum. Posting a topic on this forum would've attrack the right kind of attention and more respect imo.
Id agree with that,and trust me ive been real busy trying to track the real artist down :wink:

Eagle Minded
I don't understand why someone wouldn't admit to a good track like this.

Telepath
I'm listening to this again now (thanks retrodreaming).

This is probably the best fake I heard ever. There's so much detail and the production is so well.
Besides the reverse smash at the end it is perfect.

Let me put it like this.

If this really WAS BoC, and it would be on there next album, it would be a damn fine BoC track :wink:

And thats a compliment only a hand-full of artist truly deserve.

Sherbet Head
bleak. wrote:

and me please!

And me please!!

I love the track also a looooot.. A shame it's posted as a BoC track. It really doesn't sound like them.. But I love it.

There is so much confusion on right now, about who did it. RD, you already know who did it? I would love to get my hands on that track. It would definitly make it on of my IDM collection CD's.. :D

PLEASE TELL ME WHO CREATED THIS..

Dayvan Cowboy
Earthbound wrote:
bleak. wrote:

and me please!

And me please!!

I love the track also a looooot.. A shame it's posted as a BoC track. It really doesn't sound like them.. But I love it.

There is so much confusion on right now, about who did it. RD, you already know who did it? I would love to get my hands on that track. It would definitly make it on of my IDM collection CD's.. :D

PLEASE TELL ME WHO CREATED THIS..

what's even more confusing is that i added the track to my mp3 player, decided to go for a walk through the woods, the track titled 'sur round' plays, but it's different to the track on the youtube. it's a brilliant track...but not the same one. so now i'm left with two tracks, and no artist. retrodreaming, you need to clear this up for me…

Dayvan Cowboy
Ok the track that was sent to me sounds just the same,so i'm not sure why people are saying its different,also the track was sent to me by another person,the guy on youtube isn't answering mails so this looks to be a mystery and we may never get to the bottom of it.Just to let you guys know the track wasn't made by me,i was just having a laugh with hillswest because he caught me out hehehehe :wink:

Dayvan Cowboy
the track you sent me is definitely different...

Eagle Minded
bleak. wrote:the track you sent me is definitely different...

You mean he sent you a different mix of the same track
or a totally different track?

the track on youtube is incredible btw.

Sherbet Head
Indeed, it's completely different.
It's a quite allright track though.

RD, com'on mate, you're still making a joke of this all. I really question someone's intelligence if he can't hear the track he send is completely different. But thanks for sending me that other track, because I like it. But please don't keep us in the dark like this man! Or tell us why you send this other track??!!

It's undude to play with your fellow twoismers like this mate.. :cry: :cry: :cry:

PreviousNext

Return to This Random Sound