For those of you west coast music makers...

Discussions related to music in general.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
Anyone in the SD/LA/SF electronica scenes interested in putting on a redmoon type event, but much in the vein of a somewhat secluded festival...I live out of long beach, and i have been slowly (tho not like 3 years slow) putting together plans for a festival/redmoon type event, up in Big Bear (or SB mtns in general), a beach (if that occured I was planning on building some sort of platform so that the sand doesn't reclaim your equip :) ), or my final offer being that of Joshua Tree or other High desert type places.

I have done numerous parties in an old slated for demo house, and they went off well with 2-3 artists putting on some great shows (artists: Glider, Opilis, Smithson, various solo projects) so I know these have much the potential to be fun (and i mean come on redmoon-type event, though im sure there are some jaded redmoon'ers out there)....

Now i know there are a huge amount of logistics, so the spontaneity of a large event such as this would take a bit to formulate, however I was seeing if people were interested in playing/attending...

Much apologies to the none West Coast CA members of this forum, but I felt it was ample to put this here...

Another set, to the people who may already be organizing, or have organized these in the past...

It would be a great help to gather input from all parties, and of course specifically from the west coast CA groups, as they would be the core of any event such as this...
We're gunna need a bigger boat.
-

-

Opilis

Return to This Random Sound