SelectedRemixes 08-09. Ft. acts from Planet Mu,Ghostly,Merck

Discussions related to music in general.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
So last year I put out 'Selected Remixes: 2007-2008' on the U-Cover label. It's downright fun for me to remix others/be remixed by artists who I admire. I like it. I know that the remix comp is sort of a dead thing, but hey- I still dig it.

Anywho, this December I will bring the next installment (naturally called 'Selected Remixes: 2008-2009) to my/mark.nine/five step path's own record label- http://www.unnamedlabel.com.

No CD for this release-- just a name-your-own-price digital download! Just enter whatever the music is worth to you, or what you can to support us, even if it's just a buck.

The lineup is tentative, but includes artists like Quantec (echochord), JDSY (ghostly intl), Mrs Jynx (Planet Mu), Lex Loofah (Warp), Anders Ilar (Merck), Mick Chillage (Psychonavigation), City Rain (Boltfish), Pridon (Neo Ouija)- a few of them using secret aliases ;). All in all a lovely group of kind people who I either remixed recently, or agreed to send a mix to me later on, all from labels that I respect a great deal. The final result should make this quite enjoyable :)

Just wanted to spread the news early. Look for this around the holidays. Anybody wanna do a remix just shoot me a holla- it's digital only so it's totally cool if I wind up with 2 hours of good music to put out!! No time limit here. There's several twoismers who are wayyy talented that I know would make the cut and could vastly improve on one of my tracks. It'd be an honor for me.

Take care everyone

Return to This Random Sound