Frequent C?

WE DON'T BЯAINWASH

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

New Seed
Hi all,

I’m hoping someone can help me - I’ve discovered the artist Frequent C through the One On Twoism collections and I’ve managed to find two releases but can’t find the others for love nor money! It seems as if the Bandcamp page doesn’t exist anymore. Does anyone know if this artist uses this forum so I can contact them or anywhere where I can get the full set of releases?

Cheers in advance!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dayvan Cowboy
Hi there! :]

Frequent C is none other than our good pal mechanismj!

I'm hoping he will be able to help you out with this, even though he now produces amazing music under the "Thriftwicker Audio Society" moniker (check that out as well.)

Until then, I did discover a bandcamp page for the first Frequent C release that you may/may not be aware of.
Find it here.

I'll shoot him a PM for you. :wink:

Happy Cycler
Goudeskitchen wrote:Hi all,

I’m hoping someone can help me - I’ve discovered the artist Frequent C through the One On Twoism collections and I’ve managed to find two releases but can’t find the others for love nor money! It seems as if the Bandcamp page doesn’t exist anymore. Does anyone know if this artist uses this forum so I can contact them or anywhere where I can get the full set of releases?

Cheers in advance!!

Hello. Still alive.

Thank you for your interest in Frequent C. I stopped making music under that name about a decade ago and have taken most of that material offline for... no real good reason! All that remains is the self-titled album on Illuminated Paths, the One on Twoism tracks, and this.

I have long been planning on cleaning up and re-releasing most of that material, but it is taking some time. I will keep y'all posted whenever I finish that up.

My main project now, as Orbited mentioned, is Thriftwicker Audio Society. It contains considerably more country gravy and bowling shoes than Frequent C ever could.

Eagle Minded
Damn, that's good stuff.
Thanks for making me aware of this.
Sirens calling out catastrophe, waves of mourning rippling through hillsides, an exodus for us all

New Seed
Thanks all! Will definitely check that out! Shame about the lost releases but maybe there’ll be a Frequent C remastered box set out soon (and even before the rumoured BoC one eh?) *hint hint*

Happy Cycler
Goudeskitchen wrote:Thanks all! Will definitely check that out! Shame about the lost releases but maybe there’ll be a Frequent C remastered box set out soon (and even before the rumoured BoC one eh?) *hint hint*

Hey, you never know! I will keep you posted. Thank you so much for your support!

Return to Twoism Records