One on Twoism volume 7, how to continue?

WE DON'T BЯAINWASH

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

How to continue?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:10 pm

Re-open contributions and postpone the release of OoT7
59%
Continue with OoT7 and let someone else do the mixing
32%
End the One on Twoism project
3%
Something else.... (please explain)
6%

Total votes: 34

Happy Cycler
I meant a dedicated one for continuing OOT, Fred. Yours is great. Just not that.

I agree that someone need be at the helm. That's been clear. This is Robin's baby so I avoided any of that. Maybe now is the time. I certainly want this series to continue to exist in a skillful and authentic manner.
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

Jonse wrote:I meant a dedicated one for continuing OOT, Fred. Yours is great. Just not that.

I agree that someone need be at the helm. That's been clear. This is Robin's baby so I avoided any of that. Maybe now is the time. I certainly want this series to continue to exist in a skillful and authentic manner.

Why not continue One On TWOISM on the official Twoism discord? It’s not my personal server, it belongs to this forum. I don’t see why creating yet another Discord server is a great idea? The Twoism one can be adapted if needed. Private channels for instance. No? Just an idea. Would be great for some revival perhaps.

Happy Cycler
I'm for that but does it have Robin's approval or just Bocpages' approval based on a general outline, is there a hierarchicu I hadn't heard of?

We are all in the same boat, maybe a few different ideas which way to sail it.
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

Dayvan Cowboy
This may have been suggested already, but maybe restart, re-open submissions and allow access to the tracks for folks to create mixes which could then be voted on by the forum in the same way as the cover art was voted on? I guess it would take away the mystery and surprise of hearing the tracks/mix for the first time, but would take the pressure off any individual to produce something. Could pick a theme using the same method? Make it completely 'democratic'. Just a thought, could really boost forum engagement as well.

Previous

Return to Twoism Records