The next Compilation

WE DON'T BЯAINWASH

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
All our styles meet acid. Yes, acid. More acid please.

GODDAMN I hate that term.

And hardware only.. pre-1980 synths only.

OMG.

Sherbet Head
wwbjd wrote:All our styles meet acid. Yes, acid. More acid please.

OMG.

All circuit bent toys album. I am there.

Dayvan Cowboy
jonnyjj74 wrote:

OMG.

lol

Happy Cycler
isawdrones wrote:
jonnyjj74 wrote:

OMG.

lol

I have a friend whos in the process of circuit bending a Speak & Spell. We're gonna sample it and attempt to make something of it eventually.

Sherbet Head
Not to get too off topic, but Speak and Spell's from what I hear are one of the best things to circuit bend. I have 5 or 6 toys that I have bent...once I get enough together I will start recording with them more. Results can be too random to create actual "songs" using them exclusively. It's like trying to teach a child with tourettes proper dining etiquette.

Dayvan Cowboy
jonnyjj74 wrote:Not to get too off topic, but Speak and Spell's from what I hear are one of the best things to circuit bend. I have 5 or 6 toys that I have bent...once I get enough together I will start recording with them more. Results can be too random to create actual "songs" using them exclusively. It's like trying to teach a child with tourettes proper dining etiquette.
:lol: :lol:

Eagle Minded
www.myspace.com/glidermusic

my old band

weve got some post-rockish stuff

Telepath
a One On Twoism christmas special... :D

Dayvan Cowboy
n e more idears?

Dayvan Cowboy
I actually think we should stick to borderline electronica. The last one was such a pleasant compilation, wouldn't it be nice to have another like that? I mean not saying it all has to be like BoC, but at least flow...catchin me drift?
Black then White are all I see in my infancy...Red and Yellow then came to me, reachin' out to me, lets me see...

Telepath
I think we should do go "avant-garde"...I want to know who has alot of imagination and who not.

I mean...some people can make a good boc-ish track with alot of expensive equipment...
But can you make something completly original with less? :wink:

Dayvan Cowboy
Cupz wrote:I think we should do go "avant-garde"...I want to know who has alot of imagination and who not.

I mean...some people can make a good boc-ish track with alot of expensive equipment...

i agree cupz. like i said before in so many words...i think the next attempt at a comp should be the anti-one on twoism. as cool as that was...it will be even better not to make a boc-sounding track...its not something i make a point of doing anyhow

Telepath
The Other wrote:
Cupz wrote:I think we should do go "avant-garde"...I want to know who has alot of imagination and who not.

i agree cupz. like i said before in so many words...i think the next attempt at a comp should be the anti-one on twoism. as cool as that was...it will be even better not to make a boc-sounding track...its not something i make a point of doing anyhow

Well lets do it! No ristrictions...just a 5 minute limit or something. And no more than 5% second of silence...for the people that think a magic-window remix is original. :lol:

Dayvan Cowboy
Alrighty then, picture this if you will...

Just felt like sayin that.

How do we begin?>
Black then White are all I see in my infancy...Red and Yellow then came to me, reachin' out to me, lets me see...

Telepath
a new thread?

Dayvan Cowboy
Acid.

Wait.. I already said that.

Acid again.

I dig that.

Avant-garde all the way. With that we should all be able to submit an infinite number of entries.

Telepath
wwbjd wrote:Avant-garde all the way. With that we should all be able to submit an infinite number of entries.

cool...but isn't there a chance of a 5- hour mix and one artist with 12 songs and others with 1 or 2?

I say there should be a limit in minutes, lets say 8 or something. You can have 8 1-minute songs...or 1 8-minute song.

Aesthatics...what do you say?

Happy Cycler
wwbjd wrote: With that we should all be able to submit an infinite number of sevens.
"It's been a long time..."

Telepath
hexagon son wrote:
wwbjd wrote: With that we should all be able to submit an infinite number of sevens.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dayvan Cowboy
Cupz wrote:
wwbjd wrote:Avant-garde all the way. With that we should all be able to submit an infinite number of entries.

cool...but isn't there a chance of a 5- hour mix and one artist with 12 songs and others with 1 or 2?

I say there should be a limit in minutes, lets say 8 or something. You can have 8 1-minute songs...or 1 8-minute song.

Aesthatics...what do you say?

i like this idea.

PreviousNext

Return to Twoism Records