Switch to full style
WE DON'T BЯAINWASH
Post a reply

Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:24 am

Great, will download as soon as I get home!

Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:02 am

Downloaded, listening to it now. I feel bad for downloading it without paying, but I know I will buy it in the near future, so no worries I guess :D

Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:22 am

Treefingers wrote:Just about to download and probably have a listen tomorrow. :) Staggering microsite and artwork, by the way.

EDIT: decided to listen now. Veeeery much worth the wait -- I'm on Illuminant's track now, which I can describe as 'blissed-out ambient amazingness'.

Indeed, it reminds me of Riceboy Sleeps a bit!

Everything on this so far is so amazing. So much talented people on this forum, it's unbelievable.

Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:54 am

That Phenoplastic track 'Flying Ants' is a really good one.

Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:27 am

really spectacular job on the website.

downloading the FLAC's now. can't wait to dig in tomorrow! great christmas present!

congratulations to everyone involved.

Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:44 am

Yeah it's dope, my personal faves so far have to be the underwater and rik olson track. It's all quality stuff anyway

Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:32 pm

DL'ed and listening! 8) this release combined with discovering Freescha will finish off my year nicely. thank you all yet again <3.

[8 tracks in, my flat says its 22c with heating on but yet i feel chilly, amazing, track after track, this is perhaps the best OoT so far...]

Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:00 pm

A few tracks in, loving it! Agreed with Xurbatronic, that Phenoplastic track is lovely.

Also, great work in the mixing as usual Ae.

Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:04 pm

on my 2nd listen through now. every track on here just seems like they were meant for each other. like some kind of collective conciousness...

Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:41 pm

So good to hear a new Saturday Index track. There aren't nearly enough of them, period.

Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:58 pm

Guido wrote:
Geogaddi wrote:Everyone did a great job on this!
It's time to lay back and enjoy.
:D

Your track is one of my favorites on this release, just like last time! Got more stuff up for download?

Thanks, I'm really appreciated that.
Here is where you can find more of my music:
http://soundcloud.com/illuminant
or
http://www.last.fm/music/Illuminant
Enjoy!

Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:29 pm

F'ing Fantastic - downloading now. The site looks great guys. Very impressed :D

Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:18 pm

woo (: downloaded this last night - yet to get a chance to listen to it, but proper excited! thanks to everyone who's commented on my track :) Glad that the evil maggie thatcher sample done as it was supposed to haha :p

Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:41 pm

This is excellent, and definitely my favorite of the OOT series. Wonderful work by everyone involved in making this happen.

Putting it on again for the second listen of today.

Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:45 pm

that Yalone track gets me every time, so pretty

Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:45 pm

:?:
Last edited by coffee grapes on Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:59 pm

Techboy wrote:woo (: downloaded this last night - yet to get a chance to listen to it, but proper excited! thanks to everyone who's commented on my track :) Glad that the evil maggie thatcher sample done as it was supposed to haha :p

Ah! It was you!!!! Good lad - lol

Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:15 am

So awesome to sit aside so many talented artists. Thank you.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:21 am

Nice, I can't wait to hear this. All of the other volumes have been fantastic, you guys make some amazing tunes!

Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:28 am

oot becomes more monolithic with every release. it's like stepping into a dream.
Post a reply