An introduction

phpBB [media]

This Random Thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
Putting together a mix is HARD!

Somewhere in the middle of my trawl to identify Societas X tracks I started saving off things that caught my ear. Of course, it's a whole mash of genres from library music to psychadelic to pagan folk to early electronic... nothing super deeply dug out, I mostly went through youtube playlists from the REAL crate-diggers.

And just trying to make something that flows, god, really makes me realise how good a job they did on it. Every attempt to make something coherent out of them is just crashing and burning. To the point just loading up the tracks unmixed in my MP3 player in alphabetical order actually sounds better. But I'll keep trying.

Friendly Stranger

Dayvan Cowboy
I’m warning you now now lads; my “albums of the year@ post this year is going to contain *quite* the curveball...

Eagle Minded
˙dn ǝʞɐM
˙ǝıl ɐ sı ʇıppǝɹ

Happy Cycler
So glad Twoism exists because it's keeping me sane/distracted in the shittiest year I can remember. Long live this forum.
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Dayvan Cowboy
“ So glad Twoism exists because it's keeping me sane/distracted in the shittiest year I can remember. Long live this forum.”

Ain’t that the truth. It’s a bit quieter, and I don’t post as much as I used to (although looking a couple of posts up, I still do when I’ve had a few, apparently...), but it’s good to know everyone is still here. It’s like an old friend.

Yeah, that's right.
BUY MY MUSIC AND SIGN ME: Twenty20k.com

747Music wrote:dont go up there!!! the music is down by the truck!
Forest_Opal wrote:Mexicolas a spooky person.
Josh wrote:Sometimes I would pay money for 1:46 of silence.

Friendly Stranger
Speaking of Random. Someone told me some major corporations have access to watch your cell phone activity including what websites you visit. Not sure about exact specifics, but let's just say you are an employee at a billion dollar company. Surely these folks at the billion dollar company are connected with FB, IG, Spotify, etc. The application companies possibly sell your information. Could be wrong, but it's something to be aware of incase I'm right.

Previous

Return to The Playground