This Random Thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head

Taken with an outdated iPhone. I discovered only recently at an advanced age that I like to take pictures. I know nothing about photography, as you may well notice. Hopefully, there's still time to learn.

Posts Quantity
Josh wrote:Image

Taken with an outdated iPhone. I discovered only recently at an advanced age that I like to take pictures. I know nothing about photography, as you may well notice. Hopefully, there's still time to learn.

Wow, that is simply amazing. In Massachusetts too? May I inquire as to where, I live in MA and honestly would love to visit this beautiful place (pun intended).
chronical wrote:Robots doing robot things

Sherbet Head
Thanks, Zephyr. It was taken at an airport on Cape Cod, where I live. And yes, it is a beautiful place. I can't imagine living anywhere else.

Happy Cycler
I had that great thought.

Then it was gone, under cover of unwanted haze...grrrr...
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

Dayvan Cowboy
Post # 666... :twisted:

phpBB [media]

Happy Cycler
Only just noticed my 10th birthday on Twoism was last October. Time flies when you're waiting for a Boards of Canada album.
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Happy Cycler
fujee wrote:Only just noticed my 10th birthday on Twoism was last October. Time flies when you're waiting for a Boards of Canada album.

Just past my 15th anniversary too! And apparently I'm responsible for 0.88% of all posts... Bloody hell; sorry everyone.

Happy Cycler
I'm still here
another silo full / another dark dawn / bending the air / love is so small

returnal \ you've never left \ you've been here the whole time

Happy Cycler
turquoise70 wrote:I'm still here

Boqurant
phpBB [media]

Happy Cycler
So, I couldn't be around the other day to make a thread on June 9th.

This date is also the birthday of Cupz, a long time member who ought to return at this point.

So a belated happy birthday to you, my friend. I love you. I really, really, really, really, really miss the shit out of you.

Eagle Minded
Jonse wrote:So, I couldn't be around the other day to make a thread on June 9th.

This date is also the birthday of Cupz, a long time member who ought to return at this point.

So a belated happy birthday to you, my friend. I love you. I really, really, really, really, really miss the shit out of you.

yeah, happy birthday Cupz! the funny thing is he left around the time i was last on in 2018. i never would have thought Cupz would have left. i hope he's ok

Dayvan Cowboy
Met Cupz before I transitioned and the first thing he did was tweak my nose and say "I like what you've got going on here". I don't know why but it endeared me to him right away, he just smiled like he could see me. Sadly only had a few hours to get to know him before getting so trashed I passed out. I'd like to meet him again one day.

Dayvan Cowboy
Same could be said for Jonse, tbf

Eagle Minded
whoa i didn`t know you guys all knew each other in real life like that. kinda sweet

Eagle Minded
kakanara wrote:whoa i didn`t know you guys all knew each other in real life like that. kinda sweet

Well that's one of the reasons this forum is better than WATMM ;)

Happy Cycler
bungler666 wrote:
kakanara wrote:whoa i didn`t know you guys all knew each other in real life like that. kinda sweet

Yeah, there have been several meetups over the years in various places. Started happening after the 'red moon event' in 2006. I've never been to one... yet!

Eagle Minded
i've seen the meetup threads but i didn't realise it was so widespread! maybe it's cause 60% of the pictures are gone : PPP

Eagle Minded
bungler666 wrote:

also you have 2 have a paypal to join what a letdown!

Happy Cycler
kakanara wrote:
bungler666 wrote:

also you have 2 have a paypal to join what a letdown!

It's 2021. Blows my mind that that is still a thing over there. It's just a gull dern message board!

Had Twoism been like that I never would have joined.

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground