Weird Talents?

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
What's your party trick? Or a weird talent/feat you've got? We're not talking Guinness World Records here, it could be anything big from small.

I can finish a Solitaire game in under a minute and thirty seconds. Not 'pro' fast but I think that's fast for fuckin' Solitaire.
I guess another one is that I can hum and whistle at the same time. Not very interesting I know.

Share yours, lads.

Dayvan Cowboy
Impressions/accents is mine, I've tried my hand at everyone from Alan Bennett to politicians to Alex Turner performing 505.
(but at a hypothetical party if I was asked to try em on for size in front of complete strangers I'd probably freeze the flip up. I hope the teenage shyness fades within time.)

Whistling and humming simultaneously. Envious, because the past five minutes of me having a go at that have got me some strange looks in return. Gurning like a chimp!

Sherbet Head
Orbited insanitarium wrote:Impressions/accents is mine, I've tried my hand at everyone from Alan Bennett to politicians to Alex Turner performing 505.
(but at a hypothetical party if I was asked to try em on for size in front of complete strangers I'd probably freeze the flip up. I hope the teenage shyness fades within time.)

Whistling and humming simultaneously. Envious, because the past five minutes of me having a go at that have got me some strange looks in return. Gurning like a chimp!

Impressions will win anyone over with the right one. The best part is that you can make any character, say anything. Keep practicing! It's one of those things people don't realize how much they love until someone does one. I've got a buddy who does an uncanny Hank Hill...... LOL

Dayvan Cowboy
I don't know if it's much of a party trick, but I can sing along to Goin' Down by The Monkees basically perfectly/from memory.
In here is a tragedy, art thou player or audience?
Be as it may, the end doth remain:
all go on only toward death.
There is nothing which cannot become a puppet of fate
or an onlooker, peering into the cage.

Eagle Minded
rodox_head wrote:I don't know if it's much of a party trick, but I can sing along to Goin' Down by The Monkees basically perfectly/from memory.

i love that song!! i only can sing the first two phrases. it's definitely a talent

Return to The Playground