Appreciation About The BoC Community

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
This has become one of the best communities I have ever seen in my life. A majority of the Boards of Canada community, and this board in particular, has a level of extreme friendliness and compassion that borders almost on wholesome. It seems like the majority of members of this community are incredibly invested and almost obsessed with complimenting and calmly conversing with each other for any small topic or idea.

The maturity of this community is simply amazing. From the endless level-headed conversations that frequently escalate into appreciation, to the compliments and personal admirations that are thrown across the board, especially from a certain few individuals, it's very easy to feel safe or welcome in this forum. I am amazed that a community can exist with this level of friendliness and camaraderie.

This forum, and the majority of the community, has always be a place to discuss and enjoy BoC's music. It's become a place to bond over who has more togetherness over one another, who has the better agreeability, who's "in the friendgroup" or who's not. It has become a place for those who want to channel their love and compassion over conversations that are always about the band or the music they produce, and a place for people with gregariousness that cause them to act affable towards those who aren't as friendly as they are.

It's really awesome to see what was once a great community for discussing Boards of Canada's amazing music to have ascended into this memorable and wholesome place. Sometimes I come back to the forum and lurk to see if maybe it's changed, but no, it's still the same as before. This level of friendship and compassion has every place in a community like this, and I hope that those responsible can take a step back and congratulate themselves on the environment they're allowing to exist here.
Heard from the Horizon Radar

Sherbet Head
Couldn't have said it better.
Suck my BUTT

Posts Quantity
Perfect!

We love you all.

Dayvan Cowboy
Love it, tho some words I see for the first time, great speech

Dayvan Cowboy
I know this is a well done parody on the other post, but I will add I've met a few new friends through this community! I'm not naming names but you know who you are :)
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Posts Quantity
Location: In your unconscious mind, but more precisely in France
I'm reminded of something...

Happy Cycler
I'm something of a reminded, myself.

Eagle Minded
I like this version more.

<3

:)
PLEASE LISTEN TO MY QUEER ELECTRONIC POP MUSIC: 2020k.Bandcamp |Twenty20k.com

Eagle Minded
yea i hav prob lems with it but when i read about it it could be way worse