Thee Post When Your High Thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
For a moment there, I thought this whole page was full of all the now non-regular regulars coming back to post here and to hallucinate it up big-style for one night only. :roll:

And while I'm at it, I really want this thread to do a triumphant 180 and come back. The Playground hasn't much traction anymore, and this is odd considering I don't know 'em but I miss a lot of people.

Can I... implore you? At some point in the future, if you do go astral travelling, just to do it here!

Sherbet Head
Orbited insanitarium wrote:For a moment there, I thought this whole page was full of all the now non-regular regulars coming back to post here and to hallucinate it up big-style for one night only. :roll:

And while I'm at it, I really want this thread to do a triumphant 180 and come back. The Playground hasn't much traction anymore, and this is odd considering I don't know 'em but I miss a lot of people.

Can I... implore you? At some point in the future, if you do go astral travelling, just to do it here!

Sir yes sir.

Dayvan Cowboy
mechanismj wrote:
Opothecary wrote:First post-...2016 journey into the inner workings of the mind and soul. Basking in the afterglow now of a very fulfilling evening.

I sort of worried about getting lost in a bad place due to the current zeitgeist, but lets get hippy dippy and say that its all been love and light. Wish that I'd done this sooner.

Are there normally 85 unregistered people lurking around here?! Asking for a friend...

That was me, sorry.
FREEMASONS RUN THE COUNTRY!
In here is a tragedy, art thou player or audience?
Be as it may, the end doth remain:
all go on only toward death.
There is nothing which cannot become a puppet of fate
or an onlooker, peering into the cage.

Rodox Head

Sherbet Head
My birthday was yesterday, did 6.5g of shrooms and listened to all four albums (a little bit of Random 35 and Twoism too), laid in bed, in the dark.

A personal realization...... I have always been scared of the dark, lol
A universal realization...... we're all trying our best. Really, really trying. Be gentler with how things may seem.
A bitchin' realization...... they really do love us all.

Sherbet Head
PEOPLE FOR GODS SAKE JUST TAKE IT FUCKIN EASY!! pls man don't chase urself in circles!!!!

Posts Quantity
Location: In your unconscious mind, but more precisely in France
Not high at all, but I was just wonderinf if The Playground was for a wedgeless firm?

phpBB [media]

Dayvan Cowboy
Samplehunter wrote:Not high at all, but I was just wonderinf if The Playground was for a wedgeless firm?

phpBB [media]

It is if the chems are involved. Quite apt.
phpBB [media]

Posts Quantity
Oh how I miss it, dearly. Daily (heavy) toker for 13 years until I started getting random panic attacks out of NOWHERE. Apparently, this is pretty common. I most likely became oversaturated but I must say, not being high is actually quite nice! I smoked once (baby hit) a few weeks after I quit and although I did not experience a panic attack, I felt super weird and just do not enjoy it anymore. There may be a day that I get to indulge in it again but not anytime soon and I'm okay with that.

Dayvan Cowboy
Frindia wrote:Oh how I miss it, dearly. Daily (heavy) toker for 13 years until I started getting random panic attacks out of NOWHERE. Apparently, this is pretty common. I most likely became oversaturated but I must say, not being high is actually quite nice! I smoked once (baby hit) a few weeks after I quit and although I did not experience a panic attack, I felt super weird and just do not enjoy it anymore. There may be a day that I get to indulge in it again but not anytime soon and I'm okay with that.

Thank you for sharing mate.

If you miss it, from what I read here I'm glad you've got the control now. And it's good stuff that self-awareness you display. :D

Posts Quantity
Orbited insanitarium wrote:
Frindia wrote:Thank you for sharing mate.

If you miss it, from what I read here I'm glad you've got the control now. And it's good stuff that self-awareness you display. :D

Thank you! Someone mentioned somewhere in this thread that sobriety was a high in itself and I could not agree more! I never really enjoyed drinking and have had my fair share of time with psychedelics but something changed in me with cannabis. The feeling I have now is the feeling I used to get while smoking. It has been amazing awakening from this decade under the influence.

This weekend, I will be off to the pub for the first time in a long time, actually. For years, I always cancelled and wanted to sit at home and smoke so now socializing has been reignited after being stagnant for so long.

I will always miss it considering I had a wonderful time with Mary-Jane for many years but it is farewell, for now.

Sherbet Head
Frindia wrote:Oh how I miss it, dearly. Daily (heavy) toker for 13 years until I started getting random panic attacks out of NOWHERE. Apparently, this is pretty common. I most likely became oversaturated but I must say, not being high is actually quite nice! I smoked once (baby hit) a few weeks after I quit and although I did not experience a panic attack, I felt super weird and just do not enjoy it anymore. There may be a day that I get to indulge in it again but not anytime soon and I'm okay with that.

I can't express how awesome this is for you. I've met a lotta stoners who want to quit but can't let themselves. Sober life is just as good as high life! I walk away impressed my friend. :]

Posts Quantity
steeldancer-x wrote:
I can't express how awesome this is for you. I've met a lotta stoners who want to quit but can't let themselves. Sober life is just as good as high life! I walk away impressed my friend. :]

Much appreciation, steeldancer! To be quite honest, I do not believe I would've ever quit if it wasn't for those ugly panic attacks. I would not wish those upon anyone. I have lived with anxiety pretty much my entire life but that is a walk in the park compared to panic attacks. Never knew the difference. All is well now, and happy to be breathing fresh air :]

Friendly Stranger

5 cart hits later

Eagle Minded
christ almighty, haven't had as spliff in a looong time
im totally shattered
yes, i would love to be free!

Dayvan Cowboy
NorthSaturnian wrote:christ almighty, haven't had as spliff in a looong time
im totally shattered

Eagle Minded
Orbited insanitarium wrote:
NorthSaturnian wrote:christ almighty, haven't had as spliff in a looong time