PMs stuck in outbox?

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
Hi, I was just wondering why some PMs are sitting in my outbox but not in my Sent messages? Did they get sent or are they stuck in limbo? I don't see any option to send anything from the outbox. Lots of other PMs are in the sent folder and 3 sitting in the outbox, I never noticed until now that these messages may never have been sent.

I actually sent this message as a PM to Fredd-E but it's now stuck in the outbox too and not showing as sent

:/

Dayvan Cowboy
Hello!
They remain in your outbox until the person has logged online, opened and read it. After that, it is moved to sent messages (where you should see every message you have sent which has been read by the recipients). I would also check when the recipients of your 3 sent messages were last online.
Sounds like a pickle.

Also your layout may look different depending on which device you are using the forum on, maybe it's something to do with that (?). I think the blue phone tapatalk design makes it harder to adjust your settings and see what's what compared to the desktop lewk. :?

Sherbet Head
Thank you mate, Yes Fredd-E did get my message after all and all was explained. Don't know how I didn't realise this after 7 years but hey every days a school day! Cheers!

Dayvan Cowboy
Ah no problem. :D

Return to The Playground