thee post when youre drunk thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head

Hahahah, I just realized there is a man in the back on the right making the best face I've seen in a looooong time.
www.soundcloud.com/88marquis

Happy Cycler
88marquis wrote:

Hahahah, I just realized there is a man in the back on the right making the best face I've seen in a looooong time.

Ha! He's definitely looking where I would be... :oops: But he looks like he's holding in a fierce bongload while he's at it! ...come to think of it, I can't envy that guy any more :lol:
another silo full / another dark dawn / bending the air / love is so small

returnal \ you've never left \ you've been here the whole time

Eagle Minded
posting, becausei am drunk, and i thought of this thread, so therefore i am posting.

hi.
last.fm/user/ienjoycheese ~ [hence i see joy]

Posts Quantity
im a little drunk. and im going to bitch about being a waiter for a second.

first, its true that if you make a reservation for a table at a specific time, it should be ready for you.

i'm sorry. the people before you were late, and fucked it up, but we tried to get them out as soon as possible.

second, going to dinner is not a negotiable event. the menu is the menu is the menu.

in retrospect, i should have been more clear

third, be informed, be aware. does it look it busy? lower your expectations a notch

fourth, i don't care if you're a lawyer

fifth, i hope many bad things happen to you

sixth, i put my finger in your martini you motherfucker.

where does your sense of entitlement come from?

fuck you, you coastie garbage

end rant
Dining is west. -Gertrude Stein

Dayvan Cowboy
iwishimademovies wrote:im a little drunk. and im going to bitch about being a waiter for a second.

first, its true that if you make a reservation for a table at a specific time, it should be ready for you.

i'm sorry. the people before you were late, and fucked it up, but we tried to get them out as soon as possible.

second, going to dinner is not a negotiable event. the menu is the menu is the menu.

in retrospect, i should have been more clear

third, be informed, be aware. does it look it busy? lower your expectations a notch

fourth, i don't care if you're a lawyer

fifth, i hope many bad things happen to you

sixth, i put my finger in your martini you motherfucker.

where does your sense of entitlement come from?

fuck you, you coastie garbage

end rant

amen. i've been a 'salesman' of sorts my whole life, and i can feel you man. service sucks.

Happy Cycler
who else loves rum n coke

it's like a beer in that you can sip it and get slightly drunker each time instead of taking a shot and getting drunker all at once

firefox is not underlining 'drunker' but it is underlining 'firefox' for spell check. proof yet again of the absurdity of the universe.

absurdity is not some kind of existential black hole of panic and depression. it's only that sometimes. other times, like when you're drunk, it's an incredible source of freedom and creativity. there are times i love the craziness of the universe-as-experienced-by-humans (and what other universe do we even know?) so much

inhaling through my finger smells like disney world end-of-day air

i'd rather be a poet than a philosopher

Posts Quantity
drink more :wink:

Happy Cycler
hey all.... i'm drinking....

and i'm in the bahamas...

let me tell you

okay

listen up and listen good

you can have everything people want

all the STUPID SHIT people say is valuable in this world

money

health

good looks

good weather

and be the unluckiest dumb fucker in the world. i'm totally alone. i'm sitting on a god damn stupid ass computer typing with my lonely fingers. not to be boastful, god knows, i'm not like some kind of hunk of man, and i'm not loaded, but hey i'm at a huge resort and everything, i'm just saying.... fuck if i know what i'm saying

i'm saying please, please, please, please, please

love those around you

hug your woman and be GLAD you have her

be HAPPY for your shitty little apartment

take some fucking goddamn time out of your stupid day and thank god or science or whatever insipid shitty thing you pray to that you have the musical talent you have (and you're on twoism so i KNOW you have it) or artistic talent or whatever else

these things, these are the things that are really valuable... i just thank my lucky stars it's not too late, and that i have the friends i do.... here i am in paradise.... AND ALL I WANT IS TO GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dayvan Cowboy
fuck man YOU'RE RIGHT
nothing in the world i appreciate more than getting to go to bed - not a euphemism - with my samantha.
to hug each other to sleep, yknow. to not be lonely is all i can hope for in this world.

i can live in the land of my dreams at no cost.. great people and the most beautiful country there is...
people always saying shit like they want to get out of this country cause it oppresses them, fair enough... fi you live on main street with 300 cars an hour flying by and fucked up drunks floating past your house every day... but nobody takes the time to appreciate the natural environment of this place.. see the photography thread, i mean
i literally walked those places all today in a couple hours and it was bliss. i dont get how naybody could want to leave this country at all.

Happy Cycler
Techboy wrote:nothing in the world i appreciate more than getting to go to bed - not a euphemism - with my samantha.
to hug each other to sleep, yknow. to not be lonely is all i can hope for in this world.

THIS

and you know what else? total 180 from last night - me and my brother's girlfriend had a few drinks, went down to the hotel lounge, and did some dancing for the singer who was in there.... next thing you know, we're busting insane moves and everyone's STARING like FUCK why don't i have the balls to do that, then everyone just comes and joins us and dances, and we danced to electro and disco and ballads and everything, no shame, no dignity, just dancing and music and fun. i danced with old sexy philipino ladies in their 60s, i danced with old white married ladies in their 50s, i danced with hot bleached blonde teenage chicks, i even wanted to dance with the middle-aged dude who was trying desperately to come out of the closet. I wanted to dance with everyone, i was no longer myself, i wasn't straight or gay or anyone, i was just a dancing fool.... i should've been born in the 50s so i could've lived through the 70s....that's where i belong man.... just dancing the night away, no thoughts, no cognition, just love and music and dance and movement, till the very last motherfuckin song........ i feel like i could love the entire world through dance.... ugly, hot, old, young, everyone everywhere....

Dayvan Cowboy
tourquoise, that's awesome. but, i will use this as a placeholder until i return from my 2 mile walk to the 7-11 @ 2 am. i feel the need for an epic, eidt upon return. werd. do they give drunk in public tix in utah???

Dayvan Cowboy
I know I posted in the Post When yr HIgh thread..but I'm also dronk :) Vodka AND weed..wondaful

Cheers to my fellow drunken Twoismers..may 2009 bring us some new BoC ffs

8)
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time.

Friendly Stranger
Pffff I dont feel strictly drunk but Im drinking. And bored to fuck.

Sherbet Head
need to have post when drunk / high thread.
fuck tonight.

Happy Cycler
eppers wrote:need to have post when drunk / high thread.
fuck tonight.

Thee Post When Your Crunk Thread?

...Thee Post When Your On Quaaludes And Acid and Oxy At The Same Time Thread?

Dayvan Cowboy
turquoise70 wrote:...Thee Post When Your On Quaaludes And Acid and Oxy At The Same Time Thread?

lol, quaaludes. reminds me of playing 'drug wars' on my graphing calculator in high school.

Sherbet Head
yohohohooooo

Eagle Minded
Frank wrote:yohohohooooo

ooooohohohoy
We're gunna need a bigger boat.
-

-

Opilis

Dayvan Cowboy
fucking watmm and its goddamn server problems
becoming tiresome i would say

Dayvan Cowboy
hexagon son wrote:here is a reason to drink, find out your is pregnant and then 4 days later lose your job. especially living in a country where it costs you almost $10,000 to have a baby including all doctors checks and scans, delivery etc. living in a country where you can hardly speak the language. living in a country where most people are hesitant to sit next to you on the bus because you "are not one of them". being married to a women taking care of someone elses kids trying to love them but just resenting them because they do is whine, make loads of noise, dont talk to me because they have forgotten english. never have any time to spend with her because of conflicting work schedules and no way of fobbing the kids off on someone else.

a reason to drink is living in a country where you wont be able to pursue the career of your dreams because of your language barrier, having to rely for you wife for everything official, from opening a bank acct. to having to translate at the psychiatrists to reading the titles of the movies on the covers of the cases at the video store.

drink your way out of your personal prison.

wow. i haven't found it (Jap) to be a 'personal prison' yet (only been living here for 6 months, married a little over 1 year), but it has it's moments. although, my situation is quite different from yours, i still deal with a lot of the same problems. language barriers, discrimination, career (or a lack thereof), having to always rely on your wife for almost everything.... yea, it's tough living in Japan. but, also it's very beautiful, quite calm, relatively peaceful, and different. very, very different. i feel your pain, buddy.

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground