You most recent purchase? (In general, not just music)

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Happy Cycler
cheers, 747. i think this may re-ignite my love in videogames again. actually, the TV arrives on monday and so does my new game i ordered from play-asia:

also bought the best video/audio hook-ups you can get for the wii in japan. I'm all set for wii gaming now, just need to get that PS3 in matching white (seen em in the shop today :wink: )
"It's been a long time..."

Happy Cycler
hungry_manweaselbeast wrote:
Mexicola wrote:So after much procrastination, I put a deposit down on an engagement ring...... (Shhhh. Not a word to Eleanor!).

Popped the question yet? :D

thedisavowed wrote:
Mexicola wrote:So after much procrastination, I put a deposit down on an engagement ring...... (Shhhh. Not a word to Eleanor!).

Lol - no, not yet. Got it all planned for the Summer though. We're planning on touring around Scotland in a tent, so if I can't find a romantic sunset on the Isle of Skye or something (Hmmm. Redpoint beach maybe?) then I'll have failed miserably.

She totally suspects though. The ring is bought and paid for now (my studio fund took a kicking there!) and hidden securely but I swear she is Sherlock Friggin Holmes grandaughter or something.....

Slow down...

Posts Quantity
Mexicola wrote:
thedisavowed wrote:

Lol - no, not yet. Got it all planned for the Summer though. We're planning on touring around Scotland in a tent, so if I can't find a romantic sunset on the Isle of Skye or something (Hmmm. Redpoint beach maybe?) then I'll have failed miserably.

She totally suspects though. The ring is bought and paid for now (my studio fund took a kicking there!) and hidden securely but I swear she is Sherlock Friggin Holmes grandaughter or something.....

Redpoint beach would be cool man, I cannot think of a more perfect spot!
'And because our reason violently deters us from the brink, therefore do we the most impetuously approach it' E. A. Poe

2nd hand MiniDisc recorder/player off ebay (after I found my old MiniDisc didn't have a Mic In) and a converter cable for my Shure SM58 so I can go make some field recordings of my own. Not sure how well a directional dynamic mic will work at recording ambient/outdoor sound, but we'll see....

Oh and Eleanor bought me a traditional Moroccan Tagine. Love Moroccan food and it will be fun to cook with. :D

Slow down...

Happy Cycler
a motherfuckin 10 hole diatonic harmonica in my homeboy the key of C. i am going to learn how to play that bitch so i can play blues while i'm biking on the river trail this summer SHIT

well i hope i can do it. i will try.
another silo full / another dark dawn / bending the air / love is so small

returnal \ you've never left \ you've been here the whole time

Nova Scotia Robot
turquoise70 wrote:a motherfuckin 10 hole diatonic harmonica in my homeboy the key of C. i am going to learn how to play that bitch so i can play blues while i'm biking on the river trail this summer SHIT

:lol:!!! funniest post I've seen in a while. Harmonica's are awesome.

I can just imagine you playing it while biking past people who whisper something to each other. You then scream: "I'm playing the F@#$in' blues! Shut the F@#$ up!" :lol:

Happy Cycler
haha, well, i kind of meant i'd park my bike and sit on a log on the riverbank and play it on the beach and eyeball the boats that go by

Dayvan Cowboy
747Music wrote:
turquoise70 wrote:a motherfuckin 10 hole diatonic harmonica in my homeboy the key of C. i am going to learn how to play that bitch so i can play blues while i'm biking on the river trail this summer SHIT

I can just imagine you playing it while biking past people who whisper something to each other. You then scream: "I'm playing the F@#$in' blues! Shut the F@#$ up!" :lol:

Image :shock:

Happy Cycler
LMAO you know i totally have the tiger ornament too

obligatory:

Nova Scotia Robot
Shadowshocker wrote:
747Music wrote:

Image :shock:

HAHAHAHAHA!! :lol: Okay, thats the winner. That was quick too.

Eagle Minded
A Mutts and Pearls Before Swine book.

YAY :D
WOOP WOOP IT'S THE SOUND OF THE AGEISPOLIS

Dayvan Cowboy
200 A5 Jiffy Bags
200g bag of crystalised ginger
Buddy Peace - Wolf Diesel Mountain mix CD [2600 Recordings]
Persol sunglasses

Eagle Minded
Jazzkammer- Sound Of Music
Jazzkammer- New Water
Jazkamer- Art Breaker
WOOP WOOP IT'S THE SOUND OF THE AGEISPOLIS

Dayvan Cowboy
crystalised ginger is good shit in a stir fry, yum
"Now son, don't worry, those were just lies Daddy told to get prescription drugs"

Posts Quantity
Nike Air Max Moto +V - after I have worn out a pair of Puma running shoes these feel like walking on heaven, no less.

Burial - S/T
Portishead - Live NY
Without music, life would be a mistake.

Dayvan Cowboy

the key of C is your homeboy.. love it

Last thing I bought was an amp for my guitar. 60 bucks at a garage sale, still brand new and had the original price tags on it.

Dayvan Cowboy
hohes_c wrote:Nike Air Max Moto +V - after I have worn out a pair of Puma running shoes these feel like walking on heaven, no less.

Burial - S/T
Portishead - Live NY

Puma's running shoes are stylish but aren't so good on the performance. Nike... I can't stand Nike, they're way overpriced for their quality. I go ASICS for running shoes. By far the best.

Dayvan Cowboy
playbyletters wrote:A Mutts and Pearls Before Swine book.

YAY :D

MUTTS hahaha

Dayvan Cowboy
I finally bought an mp3 player, iAudio X5L. No more lugging around a book of cds, yay!

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground