Switch to full style
Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.
Post a reply

Re: What are you proud of?

Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:16 am

awww

Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:12 am

Nothing. It's not worth being proud of anything.

Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:46 pm

rodox_head wrote:Nothing. It's not worth being proud of anything.

I'm proud of your glorious art in full scale. Kinda wall-bound but they live with me inside as well as literally.

Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:03 pm

2020k wrote:
Cupz wrote:I'm proud that I'm pretty good at not giving a shit.

Please help. I find myself giving shits sometimes and used to be so good at not.

I'm proud of the relationships I've built over the years. I picked my friends real well in school and have some that are over 15 years strong. I'm proud of the relationship and live I've built so far with my boyfriend and that I've formed solid adult relationships with the majority of my family and some of his. I'm proud of the creative work I've put out and that I've been able to make it with friends and I'm proud that I've been able to use that creative work sometimes to do good like contributing my tracks to the Touched Compilations for Macmillan Cancer Support and in 2014 I played a benefit show for Pauline Juilet. There's a lot more I want to do with music.

AND I'M PROUD TO BE A BOC FAN, DAMMIT.

Oh, RJ. If you'd only known that being a BOC fan would be perpetual waiting and that some of those friends you were prideful about would slowly become problematic.

Other than that, this post still holds up. And I'm proud that I've learned how to stop giving shits. I don't know about anybody else here, but looking back on some of my older posts when they bubble back up has been an interesting barometer of personal growth.

rodox_head wrote:Nothing. It's not worth being proud of anything.

[insert another hug here]
Post a reply