Hot Take: Marcus Eoin is a bisexual icon

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
Jonse wrote:Marc- Mark Garret, any time you want to chime into our dead forum, we'd appreciate it. Clearly we are bored at the end of this decade. It's been a fun run but electronic music is dead or something and the last of us are waiting for a single acknowledgement. Because we can't do that on our on.

See, even this Cupz dude ran off (I don't blame him) and he was basically BoC 2 if he wanted to be.

I digress though. This place as good as anywhere. You + album release = Twoism meetup, who my dear friend has actually told me so fervently that it should be in AZ, even though no one was that interested before. I told him there are no crevices for vballs to break his toe in here so yeah, Dorset it remains and should be.

Sincerely,
Invincible is a great song and Fear Inoculum is not what it appears to sound.

Or, I mean I love you all. Yeah.

Ah, a long-standing enthusiast of BoC's work seeking to ask MDG rational questions?

You have it all wrong:

I <3 BoArDs Of BANANA!!!!1! x
MDG Plz tell me ur secrets I know all ur sons ROGYBIB is my fav x

And now we wait...

Dayvan Cowboy
(that was a joke, nothing personal intended)
MDG has been good with sharing important information recently, when he wasn't obliged to, in the case of Echelon etc. and that doesn't go unappreciated. I could get into a conflict here with Jonse, but I don't think he is entirely wrong on that one despite the bleak outlook.

Previous

Return to The Playground