Sick Times: Coronavirus

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Happy Cycler
arvy wrote:
Echo the Sun wrote:but i "got a good reason / for taking the easy way out" :P

Sound like a really sellfish thing to do

You're such a Sunday driver!

Dayvan Cowboy
mechanismj wrote:
Nice! How has your 5G reception improved? Mine is great! :wink:

You are feeling great after a government dosage of health insurance. Glad you are happy about that, we are on the same boat, by the way. If one getting drowned, we are all getting there.

Happy Cycler
arvy wrote:
mechanismj wrote:
Nice! How has your 5G reception improved? Mine is great! :wink:

You are feeling great after a government dosage of health insurance. Glad you are happy about that, we are on the same boat, by the way. If one getting drowned, we are all getting there.

Not sure I follow ya.

Dayvan Cowboy
mechanismj wrote:Not sure I follow ya.

Don't have to

Eagle Minded
Can someone from the uk talk about their experiences in "freedom day"? Looks crazy!

Dayvan Cowboy
Well I spent that weekend up at a friend's house in the North, had second thoughts about whether that was smart but figured actually it's probably the last weekend the risk is knowable. Traveled back on freedom Day and most people in the motorway services were still masked, except for a few notable exceptions. Been isolating since even though I'm double jabbed and have had it once because I'm still immunosuppressed for other reasons so other people's libertarian freedom is my risk, directly.

A friend took his kid to Legoland and reported no masks anywhere and people happily coughing in the queues. Gonna be fun times in two weeks or so, I guess.

Eagle Minded
I've got my jab today. This feels worse than when I had covid. My arm is about to fall off from pain and I generally feel fluish. Apparently that is normal to have for a day or two. 2nd shot not needed since I've already been infected.

Last weekend there were at least two raves happening in nearby woodlands. A buddy of mine called me around 2am to ask will I also go but it was raining and I was taking a weekend off everything. Later I've heard both of those got shut down by police.

Dayvan Cowboy
My people were protesting just yesterday near the Parliament against the Covid restrictions. This probably was the biggest protest since the Independence.
phpBB [media]

Eagle Minded
arvy wrote:My people were protesting just yesterday near the Parliament against the Covid restrictions. This probably was the biggest protest since the Independence.
phpBB [media]

what`s with the concentration camp theme?

also im about to start the second semester of my second year in university without ever stepping foot in it. amazing. a bit scared that my uni might make online classes permanent. a sizeable number of students have died from covid in the last few months. real bummer.

things seem to be going pretty swell in the uk though right? maybe we'll follow the same path once everyone's more or less vaccinated

Happy Cycler
kakanara wrote:
arvy wrote:My people were protesting just yesterday near the Parliament against the Covid restrictions. This probably was the biggest protest since the Independence.
phpBB [media]

what`s with the concentration camp theme?

also im about to start the second semester of my second year in university without ever stepping foot in it. amazing. a bit scared that my uni might make online classes permanent. a sizeable number of students have died from covid in the last few months. real bummer.

things seem to be going pretty swell in the uk though right? maybe we'll follow the same path once everyone's more or less vaccinated

I know we are supposed to return to campus this fall, but case numbers are back on the rise so I think that could change. Mask mandates came back in my state, which is fine. I never really stopped wearing mine.

Dayvan Cowboy
Literal “transmission” news:
I live in north Yorkshire and on Monday or Tuesday a TV Mast went up in a blaze in bilsdale which stopped all broadcasts in my area, still no tv channels, a great big helping of nothing, anybody else hear about this?

Dayvan Cowboy
On the subject of vaccines, I still haven’t had mine yet. :|

Dayvan Cowboy
On the subject of vaccines, I still haven’t had mine yet. :|

Eagle Minded
Yesterday was the first day of vaccination for people in the 18-19 range, i stood in a big line in the morning for 3 hours and got a pfizer shot. Then in the evening the town hall announced they had run out of vaccines :,)
After that i feel kinda bad for taking the vaccine, since i´m not even leaving my house or going anywhere really. Feel like it could have gone to someone else who needs to go out more.
Also i still haven`t felt any side effects(not even pain in the arm).

Boqurant
Can anyone else smell the fervent facism? Or am I misinformed?
Friends, you owe it to yourself and your family to leave the congested city, and enjoy what nature intended you to enjoy.

Eagle Minded
you get used to it : )

Happy Cycler
Mmm... loganberry...

Boqurant
How can people tell if they have had the Luciferase jab and not the placebo?
Friends, you owe it to yourself and your family to leave the congested city, and enjoy what nature intended you to enjoy.

Eagle Minded
The_Duke wrote:How can people tell if they have had the Luciferase jab and not the placebo?

the what?
yes, i would love to be free!

Eagle Minded
NorthSaturnian wrote:
The_Duke wrote:How can people tell if they have had the Luciferase jab and not the placebo?

the what?

luciferase is a family of enzymes that make stuff like jellyfish glow, by reacting with our atp molecules, my biology teacher worked with this kind of stuff, its very cool
i looked up the 'vaccine relation' briefly and apparently theres some theories that some vaccines contains luciferin? im not a chemist, but since our cells produce atp constantly i'm pretty sure the reaction would immediatly start taking place after the jab and your arm would start glowing or smt

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground