Do you think BOC got vaccinated?

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Do you think they got the jab?

Yes
57%
No
43%

Total votes: 28

Dayvan Cowboy
arvy wrote:A little more of self awareness wouldn’t hurt. By sorting people between vaxxinated and not, you just helping the system. Which you also fighting against.

:roll:

Dayvan Cowboy
SamuraiDrifter wrote:That's my stance tbh. I got vaccinated and I strongly support everyone getting vaxxed, to the point that I won't invite folks who refuse vaccinations into my house or around my kids, but I'm also very opposed to vaccine mandates.

So you are strongly opposing folks who refuses to get vaccinated, to the point you wouldnt invite them to your house. By the term invite to your place, I may get the impression that it is probably someone from your close circle people, maybe even relatives. So by your saying you are so against antivaxxers, that even people who were close to you are not wellcome.

I can only imagine what are your feeling towards some stranger on the streets, who may fall to this group…

And you are against the vaccine mandate, while you feel free put this stamp on people by yourself? Hipocrisy at its best.

Dayvan Cowboy
"Sherbet head wrote:
The real argument is the friendships we’ve made along the way.

Happy Cycler
Orbited insanitarium wrote:
"Sherbet head wrote:

Also the water skiing.

Dayvan Cowboy
mechanismj wrote:
Orbited insanitarium wrote:
"Sherbet head wrote:

Also the water skiing.

Ohhh. The water skiing, I remember that! What was cupz thinking when trying to balance on the one paddle! i think aesthetics filmed it and sent it to you’ve been framed :D

Dayvan Cowboy
arvy wrote:So you are strongly opposing folks who refuses to get vaccinated, to the point you wouldnt invite them to your house. By the term invite to your place, I may get the impression that it is probably someone from your close circle people, maybe even relatives. So by your saying you are so against antivaxxers, that even people who were close to you are not wellcome.

I can only imagine what are your feeling towards some stranger on the streets, who may fall to this group…

And you are against the vaccine mandate, while you feel free put this stamp on people by yourself? Hipocrisy at its best.

It's not about feelings, it's about risk. My kids are too young to get vaccinated, so I'm not going to have anyone over to my house who has a much higher likelihood of getting them sick.

I believe in personal freedom- and this is me exercising my freedom of association, choosing who I will and will not be around. You can refuse to get immunized for preventable diseases and I can choose to not be around you, simple as that.

I've argued plenty of times before - I think not getting vaccinated is risky, selfish, and ignorant, but I still don't believe the government should force people into it. That doesn't mean I have to be around anti-vaxxers, though. It's my right to choose who I invite into my house and I'm exercising that right to protect myself and my family.

Dayvan Cowboy
SamuraiDrifter wrote:
arvy wrote:So you are strongly opposing folks who refuses to get vaccinated, to the point you wouldnt invite them to your house. By the term invite to your place, I may get the impression that it is probably someone from your close circle people, maybe even relatives. So by your saying you are so against antivaxxers, that even people who were close to you are not wellcome.

It's not about feelings, it's about risk. My kids are too young to get vaccinated, so I'm not going to have anyone over to my house who has a much higher likelihood of getting them sick.

I believe in personal freedom- and this is me exercising my freedom of association, choosing who I will and will not be around. You can refuse to get immunized for preventable diseases and I can choose to not be around you, simple as that.

I've argued plenty of times before - I think not getting vaccinated is risky, selfish, and ignorant, but I still don't believe the government should force people into it. That doesn't mean I have to be around anti-vaxxers, though. It's my right to choose who I invite into my house and I'm exercising that right to protect myself and my family.

Ofcourse you don’t agree, that the goverment should force people to get the vaccine. Who would? It’s always fun to be a little freedom nazi by yourself, not so much when you find yourself on the other side.

I personally don’t give a shit. Here just to collect the lols. Thanks, Samurai, you made my day.

Sherbet Head
arvy wrote:A little more of self awareness wouldn’t hurt. By sorting people between vaxxinated and not, you just helping the system. Which you also fighting against.

Okay since you seem to have great trouble reading and understanding basic concepts I'm going to try one more time.

I am not sorting anything. By merely observing what is actually happening you can see that there are two kinds of people, those who choose a vaccin and those who don't. Now there are those who are of the opinion that it is important to get a vaccin and there are those that are against for whatever reason. And lastly there are people who are in between or simply don't give a shit.

And is all of that a problem? No not in my opinion at least. It's a personal choice, just like it is a personal choice not to shake hands, or to not invite unvaccinated people in your home. It only becomes a problem when a third party is starting to enforce vaccins. Because now the people who choose not to get vaccinated are directly or indirectly forced to comply, which means there is a diminishing of personal freedom. Which can never be a good thing in the end.

If you still fail to see that you can stand for something but still think that this very thing you stand for should not be forced upon others, by respecting their personal freedom of choice, then I rest my case and I actually think the ignorance is with you.
"What you are looking for, is where you are looking from."

Dayvan Cowboy
If folks got as animated about the many other long running and vastly more egregious injustices in the world as they do about masks and vaccines, the world would probably be a much better place.

Sherbet Head
jcnporter wrote:If folks got as animated about the many other long running and vastly more egregious injustices in the world as they do about masks and vaccines, the world would probably be a much better place.

Well said. Though that message would probably fall on deaf ears sadly.

Dayvan Cowboy
Gazebo4 wrote:Okay since you seem to have great trouble reading and understanding basic concepts I'm going to try one more time.

I am not sorting anything. By merely observing what is actually happening you can see that there are two kinds of people, those who choose a vaccin and those who don't. Now there are those who are of the opinion that it is important to get a vaccin and there are those that are against for whatever reason. And lastly there are people who are in between or simply don't give a shit.

And is all of that a problem? No not in my opinion at least. It's a personal choice, just like it is a personal choice not to shake hands, or to not invite unvaccinated people in your home. It only becomes a problem when a third party is starting to enforce vaccins. Because now the people who choose not to get vaccinated are directly or indirectly forced to comply, which means there is a diminishing of personal freedom. Which can never be a good thing in the end.

If you still fail to see that you can stand for something but still think that this very thing you stand for should not be forced upon others, by respecting their personal freedom of choice, then I rest my case and I actually think the ignorance is with you.

:roll:

Eagle Minded
Who cares if they got vaccinated?
you're in a psycho war, that's what your permit's for

Sherbet Head
I'm not going to jump in the middle of this pissing contest, but I legitimately wonder how people feel about people like me who've spent their entire life with severe Trypanophobia caused by waking up in the middle of an appendicitis operation when I was seven years old. For as long as I live, I will never forget the look of fear, shock, and confusion on the face of my anesthesiologist as I looked up at him with tear-filled eyes. I didn't have any pain, but the feeling of people nonchalantly noodling around inside my body is something I will never forget.

Dayvan Cowboy
zeoevil wrote:I'm not going to jump in the middle of this pissing contest, but I legitimately wonder how people feel about people like me who've spent their entire life with severe Trypanophobia caused by waking up in the middle of an appendicitis operation when I was seven years old. For as long as I live, I will never forget the look of fear, shock, and confusion on the face of my anesthesiologist as I looked up at him with tear-filled eyes. I didn't have any pain, but the feeling of people nonchalantly noodling around inside my body is something I will never forget.

Ever since I saw a segment on "1000 Ways To Die" that depicted a similar situation that's always been one of my deepest anxieties. If you don't mind me asking, does it come into effect a lot, or do you work around it?
In here is a tragedy, art thou player or audience?
Be as it may, the end doth remain:
all go on only toward death.
There is nothing which cannot become a puppet of fate
or an onlooker, peering into the cage.

Sherbet Head
rodox_head wrote:If you don't mind me asking, does it come into effect a lot, or do you work around it?

I don't mind. I would have brought it up if I did. It has come up in discussions with others about the vaccine. Thankfully, I can afford to continue to self isolate for now. Most of my social circle is vaccinated and they don't mind wearing a mask for and I for them. I'm anxiously awaiting more information about the pill Pfizer is working on.

It makes things like routine blood draws an incredibly difficult and anxious thing I have to work up to. My doctor gives me weeks to get them done because he understands my condition.

Sherbet Head
arvy wrote:
SamuraiDrifter wrote:

Ofcourse you don’t agree, that the goverment should force people to get the vaccine. Who would? It’s always fun to be a little freedom nazi by yourself, not so much when you find yourself on the other side.

I personally don’t give a shit. Here just to collect the lols. Thanks, Samurai, you made my day.

You're stupid.

Write me a paragraph now. :P
Suck my BUTT

Friendly Stranger
arvy wrote:
SamuraiDrifter wrote:

If you don't give a shit why are you having a go at someone who, during a pandemic, doesn't want their family being put at extra risk? Can you understand this basic concept? What is driving your obsession with this thing you don't give a shit about?

Dayvan Cowboy
TheStatPow wrote:Write me a paragraph now. :P

Sure, why not,

DID U KNOW THAT A LONG TIME AGO THERE ONCE WAS A YOUNG HOT WING HE WAS A VERY NICE HOT WING EXCEPT HE WANTED TO HE TOMATO'S NOT JUST NORMAL TAMATO'S BUT TOMATO'S FROM A CLOWNS NOSE. HE HAD TO HAVE THE CLOWNS NOSE'S FOR EVERY MEAL BUT THEY HAD TO BE USED.
THIS HOT WING ENDED UP AS A MODEL IN THE 1780'S. HE TURNED OUT NICE AND RED WITH HOT SAUCE. ONE DAY AT A MODELING SHOW A GUY DECIDED TO GO UP ON STAGE AND TAKE A BIG JUICY BITE OUT OF THE HOT WING. THE HOT WING CRIED AND CRIED FOR A MILLION YEARS BECAUSE HE COULD NO LONGER BE A MODEL. AFTER HE CRIED FOREVER HE WAS VERY MOLDY SO HE STARTED TO CRY AGAIN. AFTER THAT THE LITTLE MOLDY PARTS CAME OF OF HIM AND BECAME SERGEANTS THEY STICTICHED UP THE HOTWINGS WHOLE. BY NOW THE YOUNG HOT WING IS A VERY OLD BUT HE STILL COMPLETED HIS MODELING CAREER. AFTER THE SERGEANT'S FIXED UP THE HOT WING THEY GOT A HOTDOG AND ATE IT.

Dayvan Cowboy
bingo wings wrote:If you don't give a shit why are you having a go at someone who, during a pandemic, doesn't want their family being put at extra risk? Can you understand this basic concept? What is driving your obsession with this thing you don't give a shit about?

I do, do you understand?

Sherbet Head
arvy wrote:
TheStatPow wrote:Write me a paragraph now. :P

Sure, why not,

<snip>

Mate I think you left your caps lock on.

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground