How TV News operates on a technical level. Part 1:POOL FEEDS

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
arvy wrote:Due to geographical location and history I got the opportunity to experience both sides. This is the crossroads of east and west. Collapse of USSR, 9/11, Maidan, War in Ukraine.

Funny, I still to this day remember what I was doing on 9/11..and how we little kids were discussing how America will destroy Taliban. Despite being oceans away America first was already indoctrinated in our conscious.

Still the flow of information was pretty slow compared to now. Not going to dwell on politics but what is shown on national tv or other social media is coming down from you may call West. And what the West actually means I let you to decide.

On the side note I consider Tomorrow’s Harvest anti-west album. It’s really interesting what BOC will do next.
The west has fallen, billions must perish!!

The only way out of this downfall is to watch dancing furries to rid ourselves of the propaganda that is going to turn us all into minions of the new world order!!! Join us in our effort to enlighten us with the power of dancing fluff ball truth tellers by replying with dancing furries!!!

this thread is full of shenanigans.

Dayvan Cowboy
SonicDimension wrote:Without the 'West,' none of the technology that Boards of Canada uses to make music would exist. Also, growing up in a prosperous western country enabled the brothers to make a living as musicians, rather than doing drudge work in a factory. Also, none of the music, TV shows, or films that inspired Boards of Canada to make art would exist without the 'West.' In summary, it would be more than a little absurd for Boards of Canada to be 'anti-west.'

Yet you can still benefit from it and still be anti-west. See, here I am sitting here, reading all your comments while still forming my world view. Going rogue inside the system is the most effective way to go against it.

Dayvan Cowboy
Flory wrote:
arvy wrote:Due to geographical location and history I got the opportunity to experience both sides. This is the crossroads of east and west. Collapse of USSR, 9/11, Maidan, War in Ukraine.

Funny, I still to this day remember what I was doing on 9/11..and how we little kids were discussing how America will destroy Taliban. Despite being oceans away America first was already indoctrinated in our conscious.

Still the flow of information was pretty slow compared to now. Not going to dwell on politics but what is shown on national tv or other social media is coming down from you may call West. And what the West actually means I let you to decide.

On the side note I consider Tomorrow’s Harvest anti-west album. It’s really interesting what BOC will do next.
The west has fallen, billions must perish!!

The only way out of this downfall is to watch dancing furries to rid ourselves of the propaganda that is going to turn us all into minions of the new world order!!! Join us in our effort to enlighten us with the power of dancing fluff ball truth tellers by replying with dancing furries!!!

phpBB [media]

Dayvan Cowboy
Flory wrote:The west has fallen, billions must perish!!

(haven't got dancing ones per se, but it will save us all, so furries for the greater good!)

Happy Cycler
Here's a kickass mix compiled by a furry.
phpBB [media]

Sorry about your topic, Flory!

Sherbet Head
mechanismj wrote:Here's a kickass mix compiled by a furry.
phpBB [media]

Sorry about your topic, Flory!

Don't worry. I kind of half expected this to happen. Very common that this happens on Discord when talking about it there. Best thing to do is to pull a wild one and just completely dissociate from the seriousness of the conversation. Thanks for the mix! ^w^
this thread is full of shenanigans.

Eagle Minded
Flory wrote:Did you ever .

Alas NO

I kind of force gave the tape and many many more of a similar kind to a friend and since were thrown in a garbage dump so I have been informed -- I sure asked though

Its OK these are just things but I totally cringe thinking about how weird it would be to watch now, and I guess link here to make this thread topic more interesting too

Previous

Return to The Playground