Depression

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
kyriakos wrote:
Cupz wrote:
kyriakos wrote:been praying every night for her ever since she was diagnosed. if the worst comes, no more praying. ever.

But if the worst doesn't come...would you devote your life to God? If someone say'd to you "If You don't do this,I will never believe you again" what would you say? Would you think "Oh man, I'd better get on it!"
God needs ya' but...don't demand things :D

Pea's!

its not that i would lose faith. i would just stop praying to him.

If their really is a god, he's the worst criminal in history to let all those people suffer for nothing!!! No offense kyriakos. :wink:

Dayvan Cowboy
Cupz wrote:
kyriakos wrote:its not that i would lose faith. i would just stop praying to him.

becouse you think He doesn't listen?

i don't know. i don't how he thinks or what he does or if he's even there. i'll find out when i die.

Telepath
ExitEuXa wrote:
If their really is a god, he's the worst criminal in history to let all those people suffer for nothing!!! No offense kyriakos. :wink:

I truly think we humans did it ourselfs, by not listening to Him in the garden of Eden.
If you would follow the ADVICE (not rules) 75% of suffering won't even excist. Drugs,aids,war...

Telepath
kyriakos wrote:
Cupz wrote:
kyriakos wrote:its not that i would lose faith. i would just stop praying to him.

i don't know. i don't how he thinks or what he does or if he's even there. i'll find out when i die.

don't you just die yet! You create way to good soundscapes for that.I get inspired by you,you know...(that sounded very stupid, but I mean it :wink: )

If you die, and you'll find out He does excist,its to late.You'll be in a not-so-pleaseant place...for a loooooong time...I mean...a really looooong time. :D

Happy Cycler
I smell another Tea Party coming...

Telepath
mechanismj wrote:I smell another Tea Party coming...

hahaha, I was about to say the EXACT same thing :lol:

Dayvan Cowboy
Cupz wrote:
ExitEuXa wrote:

I truly think we humans did it ourselfs, by not listening to Him in the garden of Eden.
If you would follow the ADVICE (not rules) 75% of suffering won't even excist. Drugs,aids,war...

oh my god... :roll:

Telepath
isawdrones wrote:oh my god... :roll:

where?

Dayvan Cowboy
Cupz wrote:
kyriakos wrote:
Cupz wrote:

don't you just die yet! You create way to good soundscapes for that.I get inspired by you,you know...(that sounded very stupid, but I mean it :wink: )

If you die, and you'll find out He does excist,its to late.You'll be in a not-so-pleaseant place...for a loooooong time...I mean...a really looooong time. :D

lol i meant when i die later on in life. when its my time.

i would never kill myself. would never do that to my family. and thanks for the compliment about my moosik.

Dayvan Cowboy
kyriakos wrote:
Cupz wrote:
kyriakos wrote:
Cupz wrote:

i would never kill myself. would never do that to my family. and thanks for the compliment about my moosik.

Sorry but my first boyfriend [we had a relationship for over 7 years] killed himself when he was 25 years old, and i don't blame him for that, he had the same condition i have but the wrong medication. :cry: And this won't be another "tea party" about religion. :wink:

Telepath
ExitEuXa wrote:And this won't be another "tea party" about religion.... :wink:

I totally agree :D

Dayvan Cowboy
ExitEuXa wrote:
kyriakos wrote:
Cupz wrote:
kyriakos wrote:
Cupz wrote:

Sorry but my first boyfriend [we had a relationship for over 7 years] killed himself when he was 25 years old, and i don't blame him for that, he had the same condition i have but the wrong medication. :cry: And this won't be another "tea party" about religion. :wink:

sorry for your loss. must have been really hard.

Dayvan Cowboy
kyriakos wrote:
ExitEuXa wrote:
kyriakos wrote:
Cupz wrote:
kyriakos wrote:
Cupz wrote:

sorry for your loss. must have been really hard.

thanks kyriakos, i don't think i ever forget that telephone call i got after it happened, some people say that people who commit suicide are cowards or selfishly but it takes a lot of guts to do what he did. that doesn't mean i think it's the right solution for problems all the same. :wink:

Dayvan Cowboy
I'm on "Citalopram Bexal 20 mg" for some years now and it works. The only side affect is that my enormous sexdrive from before is gone and that's a good thing. :lol:

Dayvan Cowboy
You know.. they make meds that will counteract the loss of sex drive from anti-depressants.

Dayvan Cowboy
wwbjd wrote:You know.. they make meds that will counteract the loss of sex drive from anti-depressants.

Yes i know but it's still high enough. :wink:

Site Admin
I see that you still play some Jamiroquai... if you really are depressed you can't even handle their tunes :D
Life is a Frequency

Dayvan Cowboy
Aesthetics wrote:I see that you still play some Jamiroquai... if you really are depressed you can't even handle their tunes :D

it varies daily
mostly the worst is at night : )
don't really know why

Dayvan Cowboy
kyriakos wrote:
Aesthetics wrote:I see that you still play some Jamiroquai... if you really are depressed you can't even handle their tunes :D

it varies daily
mostly the worst is at night : )
don't really know why

That's why you need professional help. :wink:

Happy Cycler
i wish i never
woke up this morning
life was easy
when it was boring
another silo full / another dark dawn / bending the air / love is so small

returnal \ you've never left \ you've been here the whole time

PreviousNext