Original Artwork Thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
Post your art here! To keep this thread tidy, if we want to add pictures lets edit the posts we already made...well anyways heres one of mine.Image
Last edited by Vordhosbn on Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Black then White are all I see in my infancy...Red and Yellow then came to me, reachin' out to me, lets me see...

Sherbet Head
Nice, some more info please? Kinda abstract. :)

Btw, original as in non-digital art?

Dayvan Cowboy
nah digital can go too. ^^This is just a little thing I made to show two different styles contrasting. Its also the only thing I could find to quickly scan in. It's entitled "Tech Sherbet." I do allot of line drawings that look kind of like wires, but I need to get me portfolio.
Black then White are all I see in my infancy...Red and Yellow then came to me, reachin' out to me, lets me see...

Sherbet Head
Cool, i'll post some stuff later this week. :)

Dayvan Cowboy
I don't have a scanner, and most of what i would want to post is painted onto wood anyway. I'll see if i can steal somebody's digital (mine's broken :()
"Now son, don't worry, those were just lies Daddy told to get prescription drugs"

Dayvan Cowboy
I like this thread....Will have to snap some pictures of some of my work...

Eagle Minded
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5pjTpG9V638

There's a short abstract video I made a few months ago... I don't have much else in terms of visual art.

Boqurant
Yeah... Great thread! I'm very interested in seeing all the artwork from the BoC fans...

As soon as I'm home I'll post some of my own paintings...
advancing the experimental
Archaic Horizon
myspace/archaichorizon

Dayvan Cowboy
i have some of my artwork and others ive collected tacked onto my walls..picture to be posted soon

Sherbet Head
Click for full size. (1,8 mb, 1680x1050)

I'm currently working on this, an ode to spring and a nice wallpaper i hope. :) Anyway it's work in progress so it's gonna take some more hours to get it finished.

I started sketching on paper, scanned in, made the rainbow in Adobe Illustrator CS3, and fucked around with it in Adobe Photoshop CS3. I'm already quite happy how it turned out. :)

I thought about "Into the rainbow vein" as title btw, not sure tho.

Dayvan Cowboy
^^i like^^

Sherbet Head
Thanks. :)
The photo is also selfmade btw.

Dayvan Cowboy
looks like leprechan tracks

Dayvan Cowboy

This one is digital.

Dayvan Cowboy
edit: sorry, a bit of a problem occured
Last edited by Vordhosbn on Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:11 am, edited 5 times in total.

Telepath
This one isn't really art, as it is a greeting card. I still designed it myself and all:)

It says "A different kind of moving" in dutch, as my parents have a mid-life crisis (thats been lasting for 6 years now) and they decided to move in with another couple. This is kinda unique. We even got contacted by famous dutch magazines,asked if they could do an article about us.
So anyway, I'm making a flash-site for them and it looks kinda like the card.

Note that this card is a but...sexistic, as the women are small and insecure and the man seem to reign supreme. Didn't do that on purpose tho.

What do you think?

(thats me, the second one to the left.)

Edit: it just struk me that it resembles the MHTRTC cover art
Last edited by Cupz on Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Boqurant
Hmm. Don't want to sound like a retard but can I upload images without them already being on the net somewhere?

Dayvan Cowboy

Dayvan Cowboy
Cupz wrote:It says "A different kind of moving" in dutch, as my parents have a mid-life crisis (thats been lasting for 6 years now) and they decided to move in with another couple. This is kinda unique. We even got contacted by famous dutch magazines,asked if they could do an article about us.

um could you elaborate on this? (you don't have to if it's uncomfortable for you) what kind of "swapping" is being done here? (sorry if i'm being nosy)

Boqurant
Wrathschild wrote:Hmm. Don't want to sound like a retard but can I upload images without them already being on the net somewhere?

- Upload the image here - http://www.imageshack.us/

- copy the url (the box where it says 'direct code to image'),

- press the 'img' button on the post reply menu ('img' in square brackets will appear)

- paste the code

- press the 'img' button again ('/img' in square brackets will appear) and there you go

Next

Return to The Playground