Original Artwork Thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
silo flame wrote:i would enjoy that as a painting on hanging on my wall

I have fucking huge scans of all of these, I could pm them to sometime if you want...
Black then White are all I see in my infancy...Red and Yellow then came to me, reachin' out to me, lets me see...

Eagle Minded
So, my most recent project was a costume! Check it out!!!!!

Everything on it (besides socks and shoes!) is home made. Oh yeah and of course the fabric was store boughten. It was pretty difficult for me and took a lot of time, but I think it turned out well. I don't really expect you boys to appreciate it, haha, but it's a great accomplishment for me!!
all I want is to be a housewife

Telepath
Holy crap coolnes!! You look like Alice in Wonderland^^
Your hubby sure is a lucky guy :wink:

Boqurant
I'm working on a flash animated "cv" at the moment.. Here are a couple of snaps:

Hope it's going to work out well.. Cause I don't have a lot of experience with Flash :)

Dayvan Cowboy
two words: bling bling

Neels wrote:I'm working on a flash animated "cv" at the moment.. Here are a couple of snaps:
Hope it's going to work out well.. Cause I don't have a lot of experience with Flash :)

Cupz is rather experienced with flash... so he's your man! (well, uhm, basically I'm your man, but you'll get the picture) ;)

Dayvan Cowboy
Fredd-E wrote:
Neels wrote:I'm working on a flash animated "cv" at the moment.. Here are a couple of snaps:

Cupz is rather experienced with flash... so he's your man! (well, uhm, basically I'm your man, but you'll get the picture) ;)

the trousers are on! i wouldn't worry too much dude. technology may have come a long way, but i'm pretty sure it's not possible for people to jump out of computer screens.

ross adey wrote:the trousers are on! i wouldn't worry too much dude. technology may have come a long way, but i'm pretty sure it's not possible for people to jump out of computer screens.
Pfffeeww because I was just staring at your avatar and it's looking kinda demonish towards me! ;-)

Dayvan Cowboy
Fredd-E wrote:
ross adey wrote:the trousers are on! i wouldn't worry too much dude. technology may have come a long way, but i'm pretty sure it's not possible for people to jump out of computer screens.
Pfffeeww because I was just staring at your avatar and it's looking kinda demonish towards me! ;-)

i'm 1% demon and 99% freeman... lowell. i thought you knew homeboy? :lol: ah no, i was just kidding. hope you lovebirds have a good valentine's day.

Dayvan Cowboy

Posts Quantity
Vordhosbn wrote:These are somewhat accidentally interesting. They were from a video I made, and found some of the images that popped up every now and then very interesting, so I made stills!

Image[/url]

These images remind me of the song "Amo Bishop Roden".

Dayvan Cowboy
Dragon wrote:
Vordhosbn wrote:These are somewhat accidentally interesting. They were from a video I made, and found some of the images that popped up every now and then very interesting, so I made stills!

Image[/url]

These images remind me of the song "Amo Bishop Roden".

I really like these

Eagle Minded

Telepath
ZX-Pilot wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why, that doesn´t look anything like the song :lol:

Eagle Minded
Cupz wrote:
ZX-Pilot wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why, that doesn´t look anything like the song :lol:

Are you laughing on my artistic expression? Or was that extatic laugh because you admire the epic image? Thank you Cupz! Have a nice weekend period.

Sherbet Head
Just a doodle page from this morning

and some members of my family pulling tongues

Telepath
Keep up the good work Sallybear :D

Is the pulling tongues thing going to be a series? Couse that would be soooo awesome!

Sherbet Head
Cupz wrote:Keep up the good work Sallybear :D

Is the pulling tongues thing going to be a series? Couse that would be soooo awesome!

Cheers Cupz :D

Yeah the pulling tongues thing is indeed a series, including my whole family and some of my daughters friends, and the pet hedgehog, he has a seriously looooooong tongue that flicks hedgehog spit all over his spikey back! Hedgehogs, who'd have them!

Also been working on these illustrations this morning, just some old shops not sure what if anything they are going to be but I had fun drawing them, although now have a hard bit on my thumb that hurts :(

Sherbet Head
Doodle page is awesome. And the shops are pretty cool as well.

Dayvan Cowboy
nice!

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground