Switch to full style
Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.
Post a reply

Re: This Random Thread

Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:11 am

ftp://PB777:Password9@ftp.deanjustisswh ... s/Deja.JPG

Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:48 pm

Great short:
phpBB [media]

Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:11 am

That was superb. Nice find Ae.

Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:57 pm

Has anyone come across Lindybeige's channel on Youtube?
I find myself watching about 40mins of his content a day at the moment. I wish I had had a teacher as enthusiastic about history as him when I was a youngster, perhaps then I would have stayed in school haha.

Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:24 pm

Mexi, I just realized it's been 11 years since we signed up, bud... :shock:

I think we might be overdue for that pint. :lol:

I'm coming to Europe in 1 year from this month. Twoism meetup in Sept 2019?

Sept 2019 is Warp's 30th anniversary too.

Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:58 pm

Dude, if you're making the trip over I'm sure several of us would love to get you down the boozer. Ping me details and we'll run it up the flagpole and see who salutes ;-)

Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:21 pm

As we get closer to the summer of 2019, I'll have more details. As of right now I'm broke because my flatmate got himself a girlfriend and soon after gave me 1 months notice. So now I'm stuck here paying rent and bills up my arse. I no longer have a microwave or a vaccuum, either. Ugh. This should be in the angry rant thread...

Anyways, Germany is a big priority to me since my grandfather passed away this past May. My grandmother is there by herself, I was unable to go to the funeral and I haven't seen her in years. 1 week will be spent with her and 1 week spent hopping borders to sight see and visit twoism pals. I will have my best bud with me.

I'm saving my pennies. It's a year away, so it should work out.

We'll hoist the flag and hopefully get some:

Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:51 pm

Okay so I watch this shitpost-like YouTube channel called The Cool Videos, and I recently commented on one of their new videos (PS5) and apparently someone here didn't know I watched their videos and was on Twoism too. Thought that was cool to see people here enjoy a silly channel like that. Y'all got taste.

Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:18 pm

I don't think I'm going to get used to Putin staring at me

Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:30 am

Aw man I missed my first anniversary here a few hours ago. Happy to discover this forums and also happy to start using it more often because I barely used it between the time I joined and April of this year lol :P

I still use the SpongeBob forums more since I've got a lot of friends there, but I still love to visit this forum everyday! Thanks for making me feel welcomed and being cool people! :D

Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:03 am

phpBB [media]

Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:34 pm

I have no idea where to put this... are there any Twoismers from Wyoming? ANYBODY? Or close to the University of Wyoming? Anyone KNOW anyone there? I have something small budget for 2020k and need someone trustworthy out there who can film something. Please PM me if you have any leads or say hello.

Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:39 pm

okay so now im just gonna say i miss when this place was active. :(

Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:36 am

2020k wrote:okay so now im just gonna say i miss when this place was active. :(

Aw, I know what you mean )-:
Still impulsively check it more than people post at the moment.

I think we are in the absolute depth of the "lull" between albums, though.
That should change soon with any luck.

Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:37 am

Also, sorry about last year.
I hope you can all forgive me for being a total nutcase for a while.

Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:50 pm

2020k wrote:okay so now im just gonna say i miss when this place was active. :(

Me too, man. Me too.

Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:55 pm

It's the calm before the storm :twisted:

Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:38 pm

I also miss the active days.. but we have the key to change that! :D

Any other ideas to lighten the place up? (besides the obvious ;))

Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:41 am

I like the slower pace of Twoism but it has become painful recently. It's not unusual, though, as discussion forums seem to be dying out more generally, and the internet population seems to be concentrating into a smaller number of platforms. Even 'piracy' has started to wane with the demise of What.CD and many other trackers. Streaming is now the standard and having possession of digital files is viewed as mostly unnecessary in the era of Spotify, Netflix et al. This isn't necessarily a bad thing but does indicate a significant change for online communities.

Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:44 am

This place will come back to life when there's even the slightest hint that BoC is getting ready to do something. Until then, we're in the doldrums. Many discussion forums have died out due to Facebook, reddit, ect., but I think twoism has proven to be pretty resilient. I still check in pretty much every day because I never know if today will be the day we get some news.
Post a reply