Switch to full style
Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.
Post a reply

Re: This Random Thread

Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:28 pm

Leaking.

Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:21 am

Just wanted to stop by and say hi since I kinda unintentionally abandoned this site after spending money to make an account on Watmm and just loving it. I love ya’ll too so I WILL try to stop by often.

Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:11 am

PresidentSquidward wrote:Just wanted to stop by and say hi since I kinda unintentionally abandoned this site after spending money to make an account on Watmm and just loving it. I love ya’ll too so I WILL try to stop by often.

Fucking Judas! Take your twenty pieces of silver and get out!

I jest of course ;-)

Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:27 pm

Try to see the writing above the door.

Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:12 pm

Mexicola wrote:
PresidentSquidward wrote:Just wanted to stop by and say hi since I kinda unintentionally abandoned this site after spending money to make an account on Watmm and just loving it. I love ya’ll too so I WILL try to stop by often.

Fucking Judas! Take your twenty pieces of silver and hang yourself!

I jest of course ;-)

Fix'd.

I jest of course :wink:

Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:47 pm

Hey, is everyone okay?
All the best to you.

Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:53 am

I am sorry about certain things I said here in the past and if anyone still feels (understandably) negative about any of it, please message me. We can figure it out and I will offer you an apology. Even if it didn't hurt you as such, but is nevertheless something that left a knot in your mind (or stomach), please don't hesitate to message. I was probably wrong and going on one of my weird, vaguely psychotic, rants.

Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:55 am

If fish would have wheels, would they still be considered normal fish, or landfish?

Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:45 pm

portiss wrote:If fish would have wheels, would they still be considered normal fish, or landfish?

Damn, that's deep man...

Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:57 pm

There's something really fucking great about this album cover/photo.

Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:12 am

The difficulty of the superficial heart increases when weighed upon the honesty of those who betray and forget.

Don't lose your loved ones to petty virus talk, all. Get involved.

Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:05 pm

14 years!

I've been a member of this board for 14 years today!

Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:03 pm

That's a proper milestone. Glad you're still around!

Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:51 pm

damn did i really make that post in January. damn you procrastination!!!

hope ya'll are staying safe during these tough times. I had a bit of a congested chest and coughed and had some head pain a week back. got tested negative which was great so it might've just been a bit of a cold or something.

Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:36 pm

This is wonderful

phpBB [media]

Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:05 am

Was too lazy to post threads about it, but Ed O Brien's album Earth (Radiohead member) is amazing, Brasil is my jam of the year so far. Also, the new albumn by The Strokes is amazing as well!

Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:35 pm

Yeah, I was listening to the EOB album today - it’s really good; it sounds like he’s really enjoying himself and that comes through.

Sat May 02, 2020 3:41 am

Does anyone here do Twitch streams? I just started live streaming anytime I am working in the studio and it's been a really nice outlet so far. The four I've done are all archived over at https://www.twitch.tv/2020k and I post on social media before I am about to go live. :)

I'd love to follow anyone who posts here or if anyone has recommendations on WHO to follow, that'd be nice too. Right now, I just watch David Firth.

Sun May 10, 2020 10:51 am

I Will Become
light
A night-light
I still don't understand why
I have it
On good word
There are this's
I cannot be accounted among
Referenced
Here we our
Blanket wrapped
Safely
Around the body
To protect
From warmth
I have a feeling
Some nextneryear
Things such
Are fine among me
At all
An open
Ing

Sun May 10, 2020 10:54 am

And that feeling will grow from city to crevice and usurp the Earth that patter(n)s terrain beyond water. And of us this cheer unfit and undressed and awarded a beer. So belong as incumbent of sky represents our what-could-be's own thought of what was recursive and that which was arrogantly fucking not.
Post a reply