You most recent purchase? (In general, not just music)

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

New Seed
Brother printer. And he stopped working after a week. It's good that the guys here helped

Happy Cycler
NICE TRY DANNY.
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Friendly Stranger
[quote="Stavorius"][img]http://www.sweetwater.com/images/items/750/Minilogue-large.jpg[/img]

This.[/quote]

Woah! Just watched a video on youtube and this was compared to the XD and the showed that this one has click on presets that are identical patches to the XD.

Shoulda got an XD friend! Sorry for the spoiler :P

Dude a little way back in this thread said he just got a Korg Poly 800 II. That was my first ever synth, compared to a casio in 89' bought it on ebay for $150usd and the sequencer didn't work. I didn't know nothing about synths at the time and was hooked on learning my first pc even. It was a clone and i busted by ass bussing tables/washing dishes at a local restaurant for $1300 to buy it.

The first day i deleted a DLL file and had to take it to that same shop and got some free video game because i don't know haha. Never touched the the system folder since then, unless i had to open a program, ye know?

Bought this tonight...

Autechre - 2011 EPS 1991 - 2002

Paying on an RME Babyface Pro FS and an Akai Fire. Might post pics. I want 4 of those Akai :D They're $99 and i own FL Producer Edition.

Boqurant
Much like the poster above, I just got the VC340. I am a string synth junky and it was on offer at a reasonable price. It is totally limited (strings, choir, vocoder) but I appreciate limitations more these days. Sounds good, especially the choir, and really nails that 79-80 sound.

fujee wrote:NICE TRY DANNY.

Brother Tech Support. New BOC album confirmed!
PLEASE LISTEN TO MY QUEER ELECTRONIC POP MUSIC: 2020k.Bandcamp |Twenty20k.com

New Seed
I bought some headphones.

Dayvan Cowboy
A refurbished computer and a headset. I heard the Rifle Only community on Cod1 is starting up some tournaments again. Back in the days I've sunk several thousands of hours in that game, so I couldn't help myself.
When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare in the sun

Eagle Minded
I'm so excited with my recent purchase that I need to share it:

Dayvan Cowboy
Radiobuzz wrote:I'm so excited with my recent purchase that I need to share it:

Very nice., Burial is always a good buy.

I myself just bought The Beta Band - The Three E.P.'s on vinyl. Very excited to spin it for the first time soon.
When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare in the sun

Happy Cycler
Tasty Burial haul there.
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Friendly Stranger
Bought Jonathan Franzen's "Purity" and a compilation CD from a contest my friend was in. Gotta support your friends

Eagle Minded
pizza

Sherbet Head
demo wrote:pizza

Same here.

I'm the type of person who eats anything and don't gain weight ... but man, Covid made me gain 10 pounds from all the pizza I ordered since I avoided supermarkets like the plague (ahah) because their hand sanitizer smelled like spoiled onions mixed with baby vomit. (never smelled any of these)

Oh, and a VR headset :mrgreen:
Suck my BUTT

New Seed
A rode NT1 condenser mic Image
Fantasy is as important as wisdom

BOBA TEA.
PLEASE LISTEN TO MY QUEER ELECTRONIC POP MUSIC: 2020k.Bandcamp |Twenty20k.com

Boqurant
Glass Bottle Coke, nothing better tbh.
------ / ------ / ------ / XXXXXX / ------ / ------

Eagle Minded
I just bought a stock of snus, fun!

Sherbet Head
urgh! ha

Went to Malmo to skate a good few years ago and was talking to a nice girl for a bit but then I asked what she was chewing, she told me about snus. Put me off. Not down with that shit.

;)
You could feel the bullshit

Eagle Minded
Geogandhi wrote:urgh! ha

Went to Malmo to skate a good few years ago and was talking to a nice girl for a bit but then I asked what she was chewing, she told me about snus. Put me off. Not down with that shit.

;)

You don't chew it, you put it under your upper lip. It's actually quite fresh, especially compared to smoking. If you're snusing "white" snus then it doesn't drip either. Nicotine high also lasts longer and you can do it anywhere. Personally I enjoy it.

Sherbet Head
Yeah, didn't really mean chew but I could see it in her mouth and asked about it. It's cool, I get it but i have never really been a smoker so in another way, I don't get it. No beef though, just a crazy concept to me ;)
You could feel the bullshit

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground